Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

I would love to win because I need all the help I can get. Especially when it comes to seeing what I am doing wrong with the driver!

My Twitter entry

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 10.10.14 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 10.10.14 AM.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
I want a swingbyte2 as I am working with an instructor and it will help me track the things he is teaching me

Bonus entry :D

I'd love to win the swingbyte because you can never have too much information and knowledge is power.

As someone who lives in a cold weather climate, it takes about a month for me to get my game back. The Swingbyte 2 would save me a ton of headaches. I'd love to win this one!

I want to win that swingbyte because ic could help me understand what the heck is wrong with my swing

Crap I just noticed that two are being given away!

This would be a sweet birthday present! #justsayin

Tweet coming shortly Thanks for the contest t

bonus entry:

I want to win the swingbyte2 because I want to get better

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

THP & @Swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and I want to win it ---> http://t.co/f4mgDJ7PDB

@mattpaul11

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I would love to win a Swingbyte analyzer. I will have to add an external hard drive for all of the information on how perfect my swing is....not.

Please let me win the Swingbyte analyzer....

I'd love to win the SwingByte 2 because it would add a further dimension to my practice: being able to see my swing flaws will help me and my instructor in my #JourneyToBetter.

Bonus:

I would love a SwingByte 2 to help improve my practice sessions and lower my scores!

Thanks SwingByte and THP for this awesome contest!

Thanks THP and SwingByte. What an amazing opportunity.

I would love to win this for one reason and one reason only. To improve. My realistic goal is to drop 4 strokes from my game this summer, and with the addition of the SwingByte, I could achieve or even possibly break my goal by the time the dreaded "S" word hits at the end of the year.

I want to win the SwingByte 2 because I think it could help make my practice more productive, a 3D rendering of my swing will help pin point where my swing breaks down and will allow me to know when I swing correctly and when I don't.

Thanks to THP and SwingByte for the great contest!

Bonus entry

Swingbyte2 is a tool all golfers could use. I want to get better and this would be the ultimate tool to help me...such a cool looking devise. I want to -scratch that- I need to win. Thanks.

Thanks to swingbyte and THP!

I would love to try this gadget out because I love analysis (blame the day job). Knowing more about my swing and being able to identify ways to improve would be fantastic. Would go great with my three other in round stat tracking devices but would be the only one that could actually analyze my swing motion!

Back