Become a Callaway Shoe Tester

Great effort by Callaway to get more people in and talking about their shoes.

These are the shoes that the DreamTeam received at the Grandaddy. They are fantastic. The look nice, grip well and are very comfortable.

Now, if they would only bring back the all-white croc pattern...

I dont believe so on the bolded Seth... We got the xcage pros these are the vibes, the more "athletic" version if you will

I dont believe so on the bolded Seth... We got the xcage pros these are the vibes, the more "athletic" version if you will

Oh. Well forget everything I just typed.

Haha

I bet the vibes are incredibly comfortable, though. I've enjoyed walking in the xcage pros.

Got the link to work finally! What color did everyone want?

Thanks for posting - threw my name in for consideration and I hope that a few THPers are selected.

Sweet, thanks! I'm in....well, hopefully a few of us get picked!

I choose Grey/black

It is up and running again. I messed up the shoe size but I guess I'll worry about that if I'm picked :)

I signed up, hopefully a few THPers will have the opportunity.

Very cool!

I got through and entered.

I may have named dropped. :bashful:

Sweet. I'm in!

Would be cool if a THPer got selected. I'm in, thanks!

Awesome thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

Wish I could but like puma they are only making 14s

Good catch. Signed up. Papa needs a brand new pair of shoes!

I'm in, thanks! I have the hardest time finding durable and comfortable shoes. Most do not accommodate a wide foot with a strong arch. I wear them out quickly or stop wearing them because they are too uncomfortable.

In! Glad they got the link fixed

Went with orange (saffron?). Hopefully the 13 will fit my 12W foot..I can never find Cally shoes around to try on. I'd love to find some Del Mars...

Signed up. These would be awesome for #TheGauntlet in September!

I saw this on the twitter earlier and signed up. I like those grey ones and I don't have a pair of grey golf shoes.

Thanks! I'm in.

I am in, hopefully they pick this guy!

Thanks for the link!

I signed up for the Saffron.... Open to USA and Canada, but only accepts States, no Provinces lol.

I had some issues getting signed up, but I'm in now. This would be fun testing to do, as I really like these shoes.

Back