DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes 5. Does nofil or dad want to play too?
Anyone else? Texas Star, this Saturday around 10:30. Will be making the tee time tomorrow. Early.

I think the FIL will play, ill ask dad.

Do you mind around a10:30 tee time. I tried reserving the 8am, but there was an error. I assume because it was already booked.

works for me

Tee times are set for Saturday at Texas Star. 10:50 & 11:00.

Got room for two more, I believe.

Nice job Nate. Hope you two have a great time. See you in Tennessee.

What'd you do on MB #1?

Hit it down the cart path line and it rolled over just clear of the trees to give me an relatively easy lay-up. From 120 (a little further back than I had planned to be) I hit a great PW that landed next to hole and left me about 5 feet for birdie....but I just missed it...a trend that would continue throughout the day. I think I had 5-6 putts that stopped next to or just in front of the hole, frustrating!

I may be in for Texas Star, will check when I get home and post back.

Would love to see you join up. Need to rub off some of yours and threeboysdads winning ways on Ward.

I am in for Saturday at Texas Star

We still have one spot available for Saturday. Anyone interested?

I will be good to share the course with you again. Its been too long

Hey, bring the Cleveland driver, if you would. I would love to work with it a little before the Seemore event. Might actually put it in play over there.

Hey, bring the Cleveland driver, if you would. I would love to work with it a little before the Seemore event. Might actually put it in play over there.

Ill put it in the car tomorrow

Ill put it in the car tomorrow

Not sure that I can hit it and more, but want to give it a shot. May need the carry distance in Tennessee.

Not sure that I can hit it and more, but want to give it a shot. May need the carry distance in Tennessee.

You will be fine. The swing will come just trust the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back