USA Men's Soccer National Team

We play Portugal in the middle of the jungle. They are soft. We couldn't have chosen a better situation against them. That doesn't mean we will win, but it is our most favorable situation against them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I agree

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

With Germany and Portugal in the group, I like your optimism ;)

No sense in being negative I have nothing to lose. I just have a positive feeling about this team heading into the World Cup. They have been trending toward peaking exactly at this time now it is time to show it on the field.

No sense in being negative I have nothing to lose. I just have a positive feeling about this team heading into the World Cup. They have been trending toward peaking exactly at this time now it is time to show it on the field.
Absolutely. Go for it....

I'm just not sold yet. I saw this team play really well together last summer, and they just don't look back to that level quite yet. I think this is a deeper team 1-23 than any we've fielded before, but I'm not sure the starting 11 is as talented as some of the past few squads.

I would like to see them really play well against Nigeria, and it will have me feeling a bit better.

I'm just not sold yet. I saw this team play really well together last summer, and they just don't look back to that level quite yet. I think this is a deeper team 1-23 than any we've fielded before, but I'm not sure the starting 11 is as talented as some of the past few squads.

I would like to see them really play well against Nigeria, and it will have me feeling a bit better.

Nigeria should be a good, and physical, test..

Just a heads up for anyone going to the game tomorrow, there will be no water taxis to get you across the river. The city shut them down today.

Watched this today and seeing Jozy get one was awesome but 2 is icing on the cake. This team is ready for Brazil

Watched this today and seeing Jozy get one was awesome but 2 is icing on the cake. This team is ready for Brazil

Really liked that starting line-up yesterday, and seeing some of the runs they were getting gives me some moderate hope of escaping the group. Certainly looked better in each game of that series.

Really liked that starting line-up yesterday, and seeing some of the runs they were getting gives me some moderate hope of escaping the group. Certainly looked better in each game of that series.

I like the attacking style the had early on. Altidore needed to get that weight off his shoulders of not scoring & once he did you could see he was playing freely and with confidence. I'm excited about our chances to escape the group.

South Korea and Ghana are playing on BeIN Sports figured I would see what this Ghana team is all about.....

Hmmm so Ghana looked pretty good tonight. The US is really gonna have to watch the counter attack ability of this Ghana side. They were really quick and finished with ease.

I believe....

I believe....

Solid! I am ready......

8y5yvabe.jpg

That was awesome thanks for posting. I remember that snow game so epic

Who is ready for the World Cup?

This guy.......

ebyze4y9.jpg

Oh yeah no sleeves. USA! #USMNT

When do we play?

Today is the day! #USMNT #IBelieve

qyga8u8y.jpg

Got this in my classroom

ja2evu3u.jpg

I am ready!

a4e6edym.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

USA Men's Soccer National Team

I'm "working from home" today just so I don't fight traffic and an ready when the match starts. I cannot wait for tonight!

Back