Bolle Sunglasses - Feedback

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Just purchased a pair of Bolle Ransom sunglasses. Wanted a pair of simple white sunglasses and Im getting to the age where Oakley style is a bit much for me. I am curious as to the PhotoV3 lenses. Anyone have any experience with these lenses?

opplanet-bolle-ransom-sunglasses-11807.jpg

I think they are the best around. Have 2 pairs and love them. The new V3 lens is awesome.

Do you wear them to play? I've been looking for a good pair for playing. These look great Fupresti, Ya got me thinking and pondering a pair.

I dont wear sunglasses when I play, but everybody I know that has tried the V3 lenses on the course loves them.

I really need to find sunglasses to wear while playing in 2014. I'll add these Bolle with the V3 lens to my ponder list.

I really need to find sunglasses to wear while playing in 2014. I'll add these Bolle with the V3 lens to my ponder list.

The price is certainly more agreeable then most Oakley models.

The price is certainly more agreeable then most Oakley models.
I've noticed. I already have one pair of Oakleys, and not their G30 (?) lens...and they are terrible for me on the course.

I have a pair with these lenses and love them.
I never wanted to wear sunglasses on the course until I wore these and now in hardly play without them... Even when it is cloudy

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

For anyone that might be interested in getting a pair of Bolle Glasses, the Sam's Club near me is having a "One Time Buy" right now for the Bolle Zander Glasses. They don't specifically spell out that it is the V3 lens, but in a call to Bushnell customer service, I was told that anything with EagleVision on the box is going to be the V3 lens. They are for sale right now at $59.99.

I have no idea if this is national, but it is a great deal for these glasses. Sorry for the crappy pic, but this is a father's day gift for me from my kids and I'm not allowed to open it yet.
20140604_114832.jpg

Back