NHL 2013-2014 Season

Ha! I'm definitely not a Crosby fan and don't care for some of his antics. He's still a good 2-way forward even with all the points though. I do like Toews a lot too. Subban is another one, might be the best skater in the league but can't stand his act either.

Lol! Funny how you always dislike the best players not on your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! Funny how you always dislike the best players not on your team.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't love having him on my team. Fans are fickle ya know :)
Actually I think there are some teams 3rd liners that are better than the top 2 lines on the Sabres at this point.

I dont have a horse in this race anymore (Preds fan) but its nice to see a couple former Badgers (Stepan and Mcdonagh) in the SCF with the Rangers.

At game 7 tonight! GO HAWKS!!!

At game 7! GO HAWKS!!!

Entire game has been nuts. I've had season tix for 5 years and it's only been this loud once, and that was last year's game 7 vs the Wings. It might ben be louder tonight. So much energy here. Make me forget about the monster number I put up on the front 9 in my tourney today.

Well....that stinks

I think it would be crazy to see the finals go to game 7, that's so many games for the Kings roster!

Still doesn't feel real that the Hawks are out and our pursuit for back to back is over.

Ranger fans should enjoy this.

e9aranyv.jpg

Go Kings Go!

Go Kings Go!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: thank you, now everyone in the office is looking at me ;)

e9aranyv.jpg

Go Kings Go!

Good Luck. Hank is playing better then Quick. Tonights game will set the tone for the series

Good Luck. Hank is playing better then Quick. Tonights game will set the tone for the series

I do think king Henrik will steal a game or two, but the kings will win

As a Caps fan, I just cannot root for the rangers. Go Kings!

Tonight is HUGE for the Rangers

This is going 7 with out a doubt

I don't really care who wins but I am sorta sick of seeing the same teams in the finals. Would be cool to see the rangers take it

As a Caps fan, I just cannot root for the rangers. Go Kings!

Dude I hear ya as a Caps fan but I have this East Coast bias thing going on that I cant shake haha Rangers are in the Caps division so there is that

Also I will never hate a team as much as I hate the stupid Penguins.

Wow, Rangers came to play tonight and the Kings aren't skating at all.

Sheesh that's as bad a start for the Kings as I can recall. And they gave up 2 short handed breakaway chances. WTH? I can hardly believe the Kings are still in this one. If the Rangers can't steal this one the Kings win in 5.

Every W is good but that was an ugly one. I hope the Kings are much better in game two.

I sure hope every game follows in a similar fashion in this series!

Dude I hear ya as a Caps fan but I have this East Coast bias thing going on that I cant shake haha Rangers are in the Caps division so there is that

Also I will never hate a team as much as I hate the stupid Penguins.

I have to throw the Flyers in there as well.

Back