IF it is an SO friendly type event we need locations, accommodations and activities that entice the SO's to attend. SF, SD, LA and Phoenix/Scottsdale seem to hit the mark. I'm not so sure other areas (Tucson, Sacramento, Central CA, Monterrey) have enough juice to work for an SO, even though the golf could likely be great.

If it is a more traditional multi-day event mostly for us THPrs all those other areas open up.

I wish I could come out there and scout a few potential locations. ..that would be fun

IF it is an SO friendly type event we need locations, accommodations and activities that entice the SO's to attend. SF, SD, LA and Phoenix/Scottsdale seem to hit the mark. I'm not so sure other areas (Tucson, Sacramento, Central CA, Monterrey) have enough juice to work for an SO, even though the golf could likely be great.

If it is a more traditional multi-day event mostly for us THPrs all those other areas open up.

We do one grand event for SOs and that will not change. Many of our events are partner friendly, and are hosted at resorts, areas that offer things for them to do, but we are not able to choose locations based on that as a top criteria. Hope that makes sense.

Yocha Dehe - is less than than hr to the Resort it 39 miles form the airport

I wish I could come out there and scout a few potential locations. ..that would be fun

Anytime brother. Say the word and I will see to it you have a great time and play some great golf.

Back