More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Attention THP: Do not buy all the towels. I get paid tomorrow and I want a green one!

I took the store down completely for now until we get this fixed. Again, I am terribly sorry for this and I promise we will get this fixed and make it right.

Of this (bolded part), there is no doubt. I'd send a some big ecommerce mojo your way but I'm currently working on ripping my company's ecommerce solution's heart out.

Kalima_Shakti_De_Tin_Man.gif

I logged on late and missed all the troubles. Will the store be up at a specific time so I know when to try to get my towels?

No, I don't have a time yet, I will be working with TheAnnihilator to get this fixed and I will make an announcement once it is. Assume it's going to be tomorrow at the earliest.

No, I don't have a time yet, I will be working with TheAnnihilator to get this fixed and I will make an announcement once it is. Assume it's going to be tomorrow at the earliest.

Thanks for your efforts and sorry for the troubles. I'll keep checking back.

Well hopefully there are some towels left after the store comes back online. If no towels are left I will just grab a water bottle and be happy.

Sorry you are having so much trouble, GG. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and this is the last thing you need but I think you are handling it very well. :thumb:

We all can wait patiently I am sure.

Sweet.. missed out on the first batch and definitely wanting one

As normal though, Morgan has handled this adverse situation like the consummate pro she is! Thanks for all you do for the community GG!!!

Sorry for the trouble Morgan and Ben, but thanks to you both for getting it fixed. Hopefully I can grab once it's back up!

Quick question. if we ordered before all of the site problems went down, theyre still processed correct? We wont have to come back to reorder them correct?

Quick question. if we ordered before all of the site problems went down, theyre still processed correct? We wont have to come back to reorder them correct?

That is correct, your order is good. Just check your paypal to make sure you were charged correctly. I am going to hold off on shipping anything until this is all fixed though, so I apologize if there is a slight delay in shipping. I need to retake inventory in case the system messed that up.

That green will go great with my new push cart!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

UPDATE

The amazing Annihilator has worked on the store and we believe it is fixed! So, the towels will go on sale again tomorrow at 11am EST. Hopefully there will be no issues this time.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and understanding while we worked to get this fixed.

UPDATE

The amazing Annihilator has worked on the store and we believe it is fixed! So, the towels will go on sale again tomorrow at 11am EST. Hopefully there will be no issues this time.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and understanding while we worked to get this fixed.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Is it safe to assume if we got a confirmation earlier we are ok?

UPDATE

Thanks to both of you. I can't wait to get my order places this time.

Thanks GG and Annihilator!

Well done Morgan and Ben!!

Good. I need a lime green one for something I got cooking.

Great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done by THP, as usual....fantastic job once again.

UPDATE

Nice! Good work Annihilator. Timing will be rough for me, I probably won't get to try to get one for a couple hours after they go up. Will see though!

Nice work everyone. These towels will go fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE

Thanks for all your hard work GolferGal!! I appreciate you!

gonna gets me a white one tomorrow....I hope

Back