WTB Laser rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Whats out there?
I think its time I invest in a rangefinder!

Whats out there?

CJ, you'd really like the v3! Is cost an issue?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I just bought a v3 as I also owned the v2 and I personally think its one of the best things to improve your game.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

i have a gps watch, but i always wanted to get a rangefinder. i did a lot of research and if i were to buy one now i'd get one of those kickbutt rangefinders. from everything i read it's like the older bushnell's but $50-100 cheaper. just my two cents cause i'm a cheapo and everyone wants to save monies

CJ...I have the Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt. It has two features: red number readouts and the jolt vibration when locked on the flag that I really liked--so much so that I didn't look at anything else.

There are a lot of options out there with prices that are all over the board, so I'd say try to find some to try out.

I'd recommend the v3 if you can stomach the $300 price tag. Golfsmith had them for $20 on Memorial Day; I bet there will be another promotion for Father's Day.

When I win the x7 I will sell you my v2 on the cheap. ?

swing your swing

...and I just happen to think PhillyV had one that he might be willing to deal now that he has the new and improved v7.

Saw a tweet from his wife about how he needs to buy her some diamonds. :)

Dang.

swing your swing

So I take it this thread can be closed? ;)

Mods, please lock this one up.

Thank you again to PhillyV! Just speechless brother! Angry Orchard on me next time brother!!

Looks like that v3 found a good home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back