Tummy

Reaction score
Handicap
I never thought I'd make this switch. I've been a loyal Pro V1 guy for the last 17 years. After playing the Taylormade Lethal balls... Well, I'm in love. The feel, distance, durability, all thumbs up!

I have found a few and hit them but I wasnt too impressed. I will stick with my ProVs for thetime being.

I have found a few and hit them but I wasnt too impressed. I will stick with my ProVs for thetime being.
Though I did like the original Penta when it came out.

I never thought I'd make this switch. I've been a loyal Pro V1 guy for the last 17 years. After playing the Taylormade Lethal balls... Well, I'm in love. The feel, distance, durability, all thumbs up!

Always fun to find something new that works for you. My golf ball moment was when I got to test the Bridgestone B330S, it was as if the heavens opened and a ray of light shone down upon its pearlescent golf ball glory. Enjoy your new find and may your moment guide you to lower scores.

Always fun to find something new that works for you. My golf ball moment was when I got to test the Bridgestone B330S, it was as if the heavens opened and a ray of light shone down upon its pearlescent golf ball glory. Enjoy your new find and may your moment guide you to lower scores.

It's funny, because even though my ball fitting said RX, I seem to play better with the Tour B330 or the B330S.

Yeah - I fell in love with the Lethals in january. The Lethal Practice balls are a fantastic option and at a steal of a price.

Lethals are great balls, the ProV is fantastic but there are a lot of other fantastic balls out there too.

do the lethals still have the visible seam?

Am I the odd man out? I hate lethals with a passion. I tried one again yesterday and they flat out don't go anywhere. The beat up Nike 20XI easily flew 20 yards past the Lethal. I think I've got a sleeve of Lethals buried somewhere because I didn't hit them well.

I really like the lethal though i am down to my last 1/2 box very nice ball i am switching to the TPx next

Taylormade seems to make great, high quality and durable balls. What I cannot figure out is why they don't keep a consistent line so it's easy to follow it year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm hoping for the same experience...just ordered 3 dozen since they were on sale. fingers crossed.

I played a sleeve of lethals and wasn't overly impressed. For me, the balls only lasted a handful of holes before there were grill marks on it. Not really a reason for an amateur to take a ball out of play, but also not something I would expect out of a $4 golf ball. They do have a bit of a dull sound with the driver, but they stop cold around the green. It all depends on what you're looking for.

I think it's awesome that the OP has found a new ball that they like. Seems like once people get hooked on a ball they rarely change. Pro V golfers seem to be the biggest of this group. There's nothing wrong with it at all either. As for me, I've found a ball that fits my gave in a small outfit in New England called 3Up. Best bang for my buck.

Congrats on the switch and enjoy!

Congrats, on finding a ball that works for you. Hope you hit em straight and long with lots of spin.

Back