The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Stats wise I see the case & trust you bc you watch more NBA than I do, but the eye test tells me others might have been deserving. Like you said Curry comes to mind and maybe even Wall. Based on the games I saw.

I guess that last playoff game against Portland still lingers for me :(

U forgot hes a Houston fan too

And all nba is a reg season award.

Heat in 5 :(

Heat in 6.

So stoked for the Finals to start. Really really wanting to see a LBJ 3-peat. But I think the better team prevails. San An in 7.

Spurs in 5

Fun game so far

I am disappointed in Lebron. But I know the feeling of a cramp and not being able to play. But the dude should be drinking water or something.

I am disappointed in Lebron. But I know the feeling of a cramp and not being able to play. But the dude should be drinking water or something.

I remember when that Jordan fella had cramps too...don't remember him sitting much though

Salt pills.

IV.

Not locker room.

It's not like he's paid to endorse a sports drink or anything like that....oh wait....

Nuun!!

Wow that turned into a blow out.

Pretty sure he could've done anything better other than sit on the bench. Disappointing to see from the best in the world.

Lol

LeBron fans being LeBron fans.

Y'all know that air won't be fixed by Sunday, right?

Hard to beat a team that shoots 89% in the 4th qtr.

That was impressive

Lebron is the only top athlete that I know of that seems to always have cramp problems. I just don't get it, how have they not remedied this yet for him??

I went to the game... and it was really stuffy in there.

But how is Lebron the only one to cramp up. Elite tier athlete can't drink enough fluids?

Anyways, I didn't state it on here but I was thinking Spurs are winning this in 6. After tonight, well, I'm hoping it's in 6. :)

GO SPURS GO!

I went to the game... and it was really stuffy in there.

But how is Lebron the only one to cramp up. Elite tier athlete can't drink enough fluids?

Anyways, I didn't state it on here but I was thinking Spurs are winning this in 6. After tonight, well, I'm hoping it's in 6. :)

GO SPURS GO!

That was my first thought.

This isn't the first time LeBron has been bothered by cramps (2012 Finals). Leg cramps are debilitating and thinking that it's as simple as "salt pills" or drinking Gatorade is ridiculous.

Also, don't get me wrong because Jordan's "flu game" aka food poisoning game was impressive as hell, but leg cramps are completely different for an NBA player, or any athlete in general. You can't move with leg cramps.

With that said, he is one of the top conditioned athletes on the planet, but they have to figure out what is going on. I assume that cramps can be a chronic problem for some people, but I really have no idea.

I couldn't make it past halftime last night. These game start too late for an old, lame guy like me. Sounds like I missed a ton of drama.

Back