NHL 2013-2014 Season

I watched this game last night... I can honestly see how people are crazy over hockey. It is uber intense in the playoffs/finals.

I have to throw the Flyers in there as well.

I'm a Flyers fan...and I very much hate the Rangers. I'm not crazy about the Kings...But I really hate the Rangers.

... a lot

I've never liked the Kings, but I'm pulling for them 100%. The thought of St Louis winning a cup in NY makes me sick to my stomach. I wouldn't mind if Richards won one though.

Not really recovered from my Blackhawk heartbreak.... but I'm rooting for the Rangers....but only b/c my friend's brother in law is on their team. Usually NY winning anything makes me wanna hurl....although LA winning kind of makes me wanna do the same.

Here's hoping for a great series!

Yeah... Once kreider takes a few runs at quick like he did to fleury and price, they will have a chance

I feel like I should be pulling for the Rangers being from NY but I like the Kings team a lot.
Won't bother me whoever wins, just hoping for a good series.
Gonna be tough to top the Hawks/Kings but the first game makes it look promising.

This game is making me a wreck.

I'm really enjoying this game.

Dang, the Kings came to play this offseason, I honestly expected the Rangers to squeak out at least one of the first 2!

Dang, the Kings came to play this offseason, I honestly expected the Rangers to squeak out at least one of the first 2!

I think the Rangers are aiming to break the record for most leads lost.

Finally, the Kings are playing a Kings-like game.

The Kings are just freaking untouchable right now. The organisation is top notch all the way from ownership on down. Probably the best front office in the league, one of the best overall coaching staffs, the roster is unmatched on paper and the team has as much heart and character as any team in the league.
They deserve the Cup.

The Kings are just freaking untouchable right now. The organisation is top notch all the way from ownership on down. Probably the best front office in the league, one of the best overall coaching staffs, the roster is unmatched on paper and the team has as much heart and character as any team in the league.
They deserve the Cup.
I don't know what the odds of a sweep are, but it just seems like all the pieces are falling into place for LA.

La is playing great again, this will end today

The NYR played their worst game in the series last night, and LA probably their best, and yet the blueshirts won. Luck finally turned in the Rangers favor (thank you soft ice!). Time to make another run from 3-1 down!

I don't know if anyone's watching this game but my oh my is this some exciting hockey!

I don't know if anyone's watching this game but my oh my is this some exciting hockey!

This is one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Playoff hockey is the most exciting sporting event there is.

Just came home, i am ready for second overtime

I've had my beefs with the NHL and these playoffs but this game is EFFIN awesome! Everything hockey should be and both teams are leaving every ounce on the ice.

I don't have any interest in either team (Ducks fan) but I would like to see the Kings win just to see the crowd go nuts.

Is there a better play by play announcer than Mike Emrick?

I've always been a Vigneault fan since his time in Vancouver and I'd like to see him win a cup, but the Kings are a helluva team and i have no problem with them winning.

What a show!

I like vigneault too, but the kings are way too strong

Back