Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Looking forward to getting off this plane and grabbing food.

I'm thinking I should have stuck to the main roads instead of cutting through cornfield county. Tractors arghh!

Tappin pars

And I have arrived. Be worried Hawkabird

Howzat and I will be dining in downtown msp tonight. We will be doing it fairly early if anybody is in the area

Girard and I are now on the road, 4 hrs and we should be in Hudson

Howzat and I will be dining in downtown msp tonight. We will be doing it fairly early if anybody is in the area

I'm free tonight. Just name a time and place.

We have no idea. We are pondering.

Looks like we are looking at Haute Dish at between 6:30pm and 7pm.
We need to make a reservation, so if you guys want to join us, please let me know.
While it is a bit pricey, its supposed to be very good and the menu is like upscale comfort food.

Made it to Hudson

Tappin pars

We need to make a reservation, so if you guys want to join us, please let me know.
While it is a bit pricey, its supposed to be very good and the menu is like upscale comfort food.

That sounds good, but after 4+ hours on the road I don't really want to deal with MSP traffic. I believe I'll chill here in Hudson and see you guys in the am.

Tappin pars

I can do that. Cant wait to meet you guys

That sounds good, but after 4+ hours on the road I don't really want to deal with MSP traffic. I believe I'll chill here in Hudson and see you guys in the am.

Tappin pars

I dont think traffic would be too bad headed this way, but I understand.

Reservation made for 6:30.
Its under Babbitt.

Had to check out the course, looks fantastic!
qene5a8a.jpg

Tappin pars

The fairways look pretty generous to me, but the bunkers look pretty imposing. Good thing they're only there for decoration. Lol

Tappin pars

Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

The range looks good as we'll, and there's nobody here. Just me and the Mosquitos.

Tappin pars
ury6aheq.jpg

Last edited:
I got a phone call from a buddy who was on his way home from playing Troy Burne today said it is in great shape!

I will be having dinner with the wife and child as well, don't eat too much I don't want you to have the sweats.

Well we are now in Hudson...already stopped at a Golf Galaxy too!

Over in Woodbury. Hitting up the Hudson BWW now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on Carmichael rd. by the hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats a bww?

Tappin pars

Back