Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot is not the fastest shipper. They typically take 3 to 8 days to ship... Not for items to arrive but to leave California.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there are any deals out there for ladies Ecco Biom Hybrid shoes? Looking for a pair for my wife & all I see are them at full price. If anyone spots them on sale, please post here. It would be greatly appreciated.

This sale is extended until tomorrow
http://www.intheholegolf.com/memorial-day-sale.html

memorial-day-sale-banner-global-05-19-14.jpg

Does anyone have any purchase experience with In The Hole Golf? They look good and their Memorial Day Sale applies to new Taylormade SLDR S drivers, woods, etc., so about $42 off the Mini Driver for example. Thanks in advance.

For those that bought these balls from Woot...

Have you received the balls yet? The shipping notice?

Just got mine today... last years version. I'm a little disappointed as the description was all about the new ball. Oh well, still a great ball.

Does anyone have any purchase experience with In The Hole Golf? They look good and their Memorial Day Sale applies to new Taylormade SLDR S drivers, woods, etc., so about $42 off the Mini Driver for example. Thanks in advance.

Yes I bought my clicgear from them, flawless transaction.

Woot is not the fastest shipper. They typically take 3 to 8 days to ship... Not for items to arrive but to leave California.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Thank you. This is helpful. 3-8 business days just to ship sucks big time ...but it guess there's a reason they can offer these deals.

I bought a garmin S2 watch last year no problem

If someone sees an awesome deal on a puma soundchuck please let me know. I want a red one to match my golf bag.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Several transactions with them, never had an issue.

If someone sees an awesome deal on a puma soundchuck please let me know. I want a red one to match my golf bag.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Cant you use the family code for that? I cant remember the code but it's in here a few pages back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back