THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 is 575 yard par 5. spraying off the tee continues and go left, another punch out and end up with a bogey
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402107624.746072.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402107647.597938.jpg

18 is a shorter par 4 around 398 or so. hit driver to 90 yards out, 60* on and 2 putt for a par and finished with a 79. fell off on the back but I don't usually play the tips so it was a challenge out there today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402107735.443434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 penalties that hole. OB off tee, 4th nicked a tree and into water.
I need to putt better

The fact that your struggling to score well yet your still taking full penalty speaks a lot to your character. Trust me when I say this, your close to some very solid scores

Playing today with my brother and dad at the CC of HHI.

Greens were punched recently, so scoring may be at a premium. But, let's have some fun.

First hole was a Par 4 365 with a dog leg left. Hit my tee shot through the dog leg a little, which put me into the trees. Caught a branch with the approach.

Hit a nice pitch from the tree line to about 10'. Missed the Par putt.

Bogey 5.

Tapatalk doesn't want to work at Hilton head apparently. Will have to shut down for now.

Giving T0AD some match play prep. He's getting 6 pops. I'm 1up thru 1

53 through nine. Good iron play, it's the flat stick killing me right now. Three 3, and one 4 putt. Ouch!

Maybe gaming the new putter wasnt a good idea.

Confident I can get it sorted out on the back nine.

I go 2up thru 2, but T0AD picks one up on a tough par 3. MT 1up thru 3.

Just started my 18. Gonna be slow so might as well update. Par 4 385 pretty straight forward hole. 2nd shot was about 140 out. Left a 7 iron just a little short. Chipped to about 5 feet. Made the par putt.

hu6ygagu.jpg

Hole 2. Par 4 375. Slight dogleg right.

I win the Par 5 13th w a bird. (Started on the back) back to 2up

Drive right in the middle of the FW.
eqy4yzun.jpg

127 left.

udase5e4.jpg

Made the birdie from here. -1 through 2

Nice start, Ricky!

Nice way to start Ricky

No blood on 14. MT 2up thru 5

Boooo bogeyed the par 3 3rd. Short par 3 coming up.

Caught up to another group so it will be harder to update. On the green but the far left of it.

MT wins 15 with a par, but T0AD picks one back up with a net par on 16. MT still 2up

2 putt par. Even through 4.

Par 4 381. Driver left. Punched to fairway. About 100 yards left.

T0AD wins the par 5 17th. MT 1up thru 8.

a7upuva8.jpg

Left for par

Lots of great golf being played the last few days!! Keep it up boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back