Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Playing up this way. Giant oak at 2ish after legacy. Your welcome to join us.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Wish I could don't think id get there in time

Oh I see how it is...

Not for tomorrow. But sometime at sawmill. I'm playing with my dad tomorrow. It's second week of June and first time playing with him thanks year. Unacceptable.

I'll play with you anytime sir

Not for tomorrow. But sometime at sawmill. I'm playing with my dad tomorrow. It's second week of June and first time playing with him thanks year. Unacceptable.

I'll play with you anytime sir

Anytime except the 21st

I meant 21st...just messing with ya no worries

Anyone around these parts playing tomorrow? Appears my afternoon may be wide open

You find a tee time for tomorrow? I might be able to sneak a round in

Works for me. It's only about 25 minutes from my house

A little longer for me but that's ok. A little over an hour for me. We should plan it. David your welcome to join us too. Heck any of you guys can join us.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

You find a tee time for tomorrow? I might be able to sneak a round in

I'm game after 11 am but it's not looking bueno...we can see how it shapes up in the am and go from there if u guys want.

Mike states it's going to rain.

Depends on what time. It's supposed to start around noon and go until 4. If we get an early tee time we should be good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm game after 11 am but it's not looking bueno...we can see how it shapes up in the am and go from there if u guys want.

I'm good with that I'm available after 12pm.

630am be done before the wife's wake up?

Depends on what time. It's supposed to start around noon and go until 4. If we get an early tee time we should be good

I can't do early unfortunately this time. Hoping rob can come out too but he wouldn't be til like 1230ish

I can't do early unfortunately this time. Hoping rob can come out too but he wouldn't be til like 1230ish

Right when the thunderstorms start lol

If I go to early I get back before she leaves lol I'd be down with early I think let me talk to her. Need it on the cheap

Our luck

There's a nice course closer to me. Has tee times for $28.50 at 7:06 and 7:14

There's a nice course closer to me. Has tee times for $28.50 at 7:06 and 7:14

If u think I'm getting up at 530 on a Sunday u are high lol what's half way??

If u think I'm getting up at 530 on a Sunday u are high lol what's half way??

Lol cleveland and south. But that side of town is tough on a Sunday morning as far as cheap goes

Ugggh slim pickings

I may end up having to play later now anyhow

I may end up having to play later now anyhow

Ya next time we wanna plan a Sunday round lets do it before Saturday night and all the good tee times are taken

Back