Ben Hogan gear at Wal-Mart

I couldn't find these this morning at the walmart I took the kids too, guess I'll have to check another.

Our local WM always has a poor selection, if any, of Hogan apparal. I've gotten to wear I only look online.

If anyone wears a Small they have a few select styles online for $9

I think I posted in this thread in the past that I was kind of disappointed with how small their sizes ran, at least the time I tried them on. However, the price and quality really can't be beaten. Especially the shorts. You can find a name brand golf shirt for $20 on clearance here and there, but shorts under $20? Never. One thing that really made me happy is that they actually offer size 28 in shorts. My son is 13 and in that weird stage between kids' and adult's clothing. They didn't have 28" shorts in stock, but he tried on the 30", they were a little big, so we figured we'd go for it and order some 28". Got them online on sale for like $8 a pair and they fit him and he's so stoked to have some dri-fit type shorts to wear on the course every day. Gotta hand it to WM, Hogan, Perry Ellis, whoever. Most online retailers don't even stock or offer 28" shorts, so they've got a fan in me just for that.

Our local WM always has a poor selection, if any, of Hogan apparal. I've gotten to wear I only look online.

Ours doesn't even carry them anymore but I live in Podunk, Texas so it's sort of understandable. I did look through the website last night and they have some nice styles for cheap.
I'm not above wearing them, just gotta find some.

Ours doesn't even carry them anymore but I live in Podunk, Texas so it's sort of understandable. I did look through the website last night and they have some nice styles for cheap.
I'm not above wearing them, just gotta find some.

I'm here in Abilene, TX and ours has a very nice selection of Hogan shorts and shirts. Have never seen any pants though.

Just ran over to a local Wally World at lunch & picked up a pair of black hogan shorts for $17.

Early in the winter I got lucky and picked up 3 pair of the Hogan slacks for $9 each online. They fit & wear perfect. No one would have a clue I paid $9 for those pants.

The Ben Hogan gear is very nice. I have several pairs of his shorts and polo's. It's comfortable, fits well, and is durable. As long as they keep making it and selling it, I'll keep buying it!

Stopped into Walmart the other day and it seems they have even more Ben Hogan gear now, more shirt options, even nice golf hats, flex fit (OS).
Picked up another shirt. Cannot beat the price for this quality golf gear.

Stopped into Walmart the other day and it seems they have even more Ben Hogan gear now, more shirt options, even nice golf hats, flex fit (OS).
Picked up another shirt. Cannot beat the price for this quality golf gear.

You're not kidding, I've been very surprised by the selection and quality. They have come a long ways

Made by Perry Ellis. PE also makes Grand Slam, the golf clothing carried by Kohls

I picked up a pair of khaki shorts. Have worn them 3 times and they are great.

Still have not been able to locate any of these at my local Wally World.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If they weren't all polyester, I would be checking them out.

Try online and shipping to store. Seriously for $16 you can't get better shorts and polos. I think I have 4 pairs of shorts now and love them

I picked up a couple of Hogan shirts and shorts today. Have another pair of shorts I've worn several times. Hard to beat for the price!

If they weren't all polyester, I would be checking them out.

90% of dry fit stuff is polyester regardless of brand. Some brands do a better job of making it feel nice.

90% of dry fit stuff is polyester regardless of brand. Some brands do a better job of making it feel nice.

Agreed. I am just a cotton guy through and through.

It doesn't seem to be consistent between the stores. There's Walmarts all over the place here and some have the new stuff, shirts and hats and others don't.

Have both a shirt and some shorts. They feel great and fit great. I got an XL in the shirt, as I can go in either direction depending on the fit. The XL is slightly baggy on me, but it doesn't look bad at all. After a few washings they both still look and feel brand new.

I have two the the polos myself. Dont wear them golfing but they are great for casual wear

How's the material for the pants and shorts? Do they make noise when you walk, or is it a softer type of fabric? None of the WalMarts here carry any of the clothes, so I'd have to order online.

How's the material for the pants and shorts? Do they make noise when you walk, or is it a softer type of fabric? None of the WalMarts here carry any of the clothes, so I'd have to order online.

Material is nice IMO. Very soft dri-fit type material. As mentioned in earlier posts, it's made by Perry Ellis, so it's good quality.
I think it's nicer than the Slazenger stuff they carry at DSG.

Have any of you tried those OP swim pants? They come in plaids & solids. Look like dress shorts, thin light material also pockets are netting material. Think around $18

Have any of you tried those OP swim pants? They come in plaids & solids. Look like dress shorts, thin light material also pockets are netting material. Think around $18

I have a pair. Those are nice, light and stretchy. They run small though, so get a size bigger.

Yes I have a few pair. .really like em

Back