Status
Not open for further replies.
ugy8urut.jpg

Poor Lexie ripped her pad on her leg today at daycare :(
She was so good while I bandaged her up though.

Just catching up on the thread. Sorry JM. I have my first dog.and ive only had him 9 months and I can't imagine living a day without him. My thoughts are with you and your daughter.

ugy8urut.jpg

Poor Lexie ripped her pad on her leg today at daycare :(
She was so good while I bandaged her up though.

WTG getting her all wrapped up! Hope it wasn't too bad and she's fine now.

pu2uqahu.jpg

Got the house rearranged this weekend to make it easier for her after surgery tomorrow (bedroom was upstairs). Confident things will go smoothly and the growth will be gone for good with no ill effects. This will be the first time she's staying overnight anywhere without us since we rescued her and that sucks, I just feel bad for her going back into a cage but she'll be in the best hands because we love our vet. Packing an overnight bag hahaha toys included.

pu2uqahu.jpg

Got the house rearranged this weekend to make it easier for her after surgery tomorrow (bedroom was upstairs). Confident things will go smoothly and the growth will be gone for good with no ill effects. This will be the first time she's staying overnight anywhere without us since we rescued her and that sucks, I just feel bad for her going back into a cage but she'll be in the best hands because we love our vet. Packing an overnight bag hahaha toys included.

Hope all goes well. She is such a great looking dog. What will cause her limited movement, stitches, cone, anesthesia, all of the above?

Hope all goes well. She is such a great looking dog. What will cause her limited movement, stitches, cone, anesthesia, all of the above?

Thanks man I appreciate it, she would lick your face lol. Yeah I think it'll end up being all of those. She's actually having two things removed, the growth (main concern) which is on her chest right next to her front leg and this little skin tag type thing (biopsy was negative) which is on her back leg. She accidentally tore the skin tag last month so the vet said we might as well remove it while she's under. With both of those in areas that stretch and move a lot we figured stairs would be a hassle and possibly uncomfortable. We've got a spare bedroom downstairs we figured she can take over till she heals up. She likes to follow us everywhere and I know she'll probably still try even if sore so we tried to make the rooms more open too. Can you tell she gets queen treatment? Haha

pu2uqahu.jpg

I hope all goes well, she is stunning and look really nice!

Here Fernand is getting a lot beter, no seizure in the past two weeks, and the meds side effects are almost gone, I love having my dog back!!

Here Fernand is getting a lot beter, no seizure in the past two weeks, and the meds side effects are almost gone, I love having my dog back!!

Thanks! So happy for you guys! Two weeks is a long time considering how often they were happening before huh? Glad to hear, a happy dog means happy family

That is great news! Thanks for the update. I forgot to ask how he was doing.

Meet my Beta named Payne!

y6e8ujur.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

pa6ehena.jpg

Ready for surgery, dropped her off this morning. Packed some snacks and her favorite toy, it's a penguin you can put a plastic bottle in. Hoping to get an update on how she's doing here soon. Dropping her off was awful lol not sure she even cared but I hated it

pa6ehena.jpg

Ready for surgery, dropped her off this morning. Packed some snacks and her favorite toy, it's a penguin you can put a plastic bottle in. Hoping to get an update on how she's doing here soon. Dropping her off was awful lol not sure she even cared but I hated it

Best wishes, keep us updated.

pa6ehena.jpg

Best of luck man. Here's to a speedy recovery for your pup.

pa6ehena.jpg

Best of luck - hope everything goes well and it is a speedy recovery. Keep us updated!

Martin - glad to hear that Fernand is doing a lot better!!

Thanks everyone!!! You guys are awesome. I'm confident everything will be fine, should know soon.

Update: procedure went well, both the growth and tag were removed without issue so now they're sending them out to Cornell for testing to make sure there's not anything serious going on. Her blood work was normal so that is good. They're just keeping an eye on her to make sure she comes out of anatesia fine but we should be able to pick her up tomorrow morning. Lab results will be here in a week or so. Looking good so far, YAY!!!!

Awesome news Evok, makes me happy to hear!

Glad to hear this Evok!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Awesome news Evok, makes me happy to hear!

Glad to hear this Evok!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, means a lot! The assistant at the vet is close friend so she's been giving us updates. Little buddy has just been sleeping all day. I asked if we could face time hahaha unfortunately wasn't able to. I hate not having her home

Update: procedure went well, both the growth and tag were removed without issue so now they're sending them out to Cornell for testing to make sure there's not anything serious going on. Her blood work was normal so that is good. They're just keeping an eye on her to make sure she comes out of anatesia fine but we should be able to pick her up tomorrow morning. Lab results will be here in a week or so. Looking good so far, YAY!!!!

hat's great news, she's such a pretty girl!!

RIP sweet girl. April 2001 - June 2014

JM

So sorry to hear this man. We've lost a few the past couple of years, and it's tough. I feel for you and your family. Just remember the good times you had.

Today is the day. Cracked tooth getting fixed along with a cleaning. I know she will be ok, but still apprehensive & can't wait to see her when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back