Rebuild your bag today!

Some unknown clubs out there I'd probably like to handle.

Outside of that, I'd change out to a 3h of some sort. The rest I picked for a reason and no desire to change.

Can't co wrong with what I currently have in the bag

newsig3.jpg

If I had to make one change, it might be a 23* x2hot pro hybrid to replace my 4 iron.

Some unknown clubs out there I'd probably like to handle.

Outside of that, I'd change out to a 3h of some sort. The rest I picked for a reason and no desire to change.

hahaha this is my feeling too! I really like what I have set up at the moment.

Driver Titleist - 913 D2

3W- Titleist - 913 15*

5w - Titleist - 913 Fd 18*

4H - Adams - Super S

5- PW - Titleist AP 2 (712 or 714)

GW, SW, LW - Titleist SM4

Putter - SeeMore original FGP.

I think there is probably a lot I would do with my bag. I like my R1, but I have a feeling there is a better driver out there for me. I don't have a 3/5 wood in the bag right now, so I'd put something in there. The xhot hybrids are good, but they set up very closed for me, so I'd upgrade to something that fits me a little better. Actually, I think I'd probably overhaul my entire bag if I had the chance.

I would do a proper full bag fitting, choosing the best performing combination of head/shaft that was recommended.

That is my dream bag. Custom fit everything, so I couldn't question if it was the clubs under-performing, or just me under-performing LOL.

I'm happy with my bag right now. I'm about to get fit for irons & the only question will be my hybrid set up. I have three right now & looks like I'm going down to two.

My bag is great right now, I'm comfortable and confident with all my clubs. If I did anything it would be to get them on a MOI machine to fine tune the MOI matching that I worked on over the winter.

BUT ... if we're talking about Dream Bag and money was available, I would have to demo the Miura Tournament and Baby Blades to see what those are all about.

I am very happy with my bag now as well, Only one decision still to be made, Apex 4 iron or Adams pro 23. I am leaning towards the 4 iron but I may just get both and interchange them at times

I'm happy with my bag right now. I'm about to get fit for irons & the only question will be my hybrid set up. I have three right now & looks like I'm going down to two.

If I'm building a dream bag, it'd be filled with high end stuff like Maruman, Honma, etc., the most whiz bang adjustable driver (BB Alpha), a Bettinardi putter, and things like that. That's the money is no option, but this is still a playable (not show) set.

If I were building a 2014 bag, I'd probably go:
- BB Driver
- 588 fairway
- Tour Edge Xrail hybrids
- Adams IDEA hollow irons down (in graphite)
- Callaway MD2 wedges
- Versa'd Metal X Milled #7

I am very happy with my bag now as well, Only one decision still to be made, Apex 4 iron or Adams pro 23. I am leaning towards the 4 iron but I may just get both and interchange them at times

I'm in the same boat, but with my 5i. I'm hitting my 6i long enough to go 23* & 20* hybrid, but like having a 5i for low punch shots.

Hmmm, pipe dreams, but I'll give it a go.

Titleist 913 D2 or BBA Driver
Adams Tight Lies Tour 3w
Adams Pro Mini 3H
Adams Pro DHy 4H
Taylormade MC 5-P
Titleist SM5 51, 55, 59
Not sure on putter

I am happy w/ my bag, if i had to make any changes I might get a 15* BB 3 wood and/or an X2hot Hybrid

I had the great opportunity to get a new set last year. I love my set. The only thing I might be tempted to change would be to a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha driver. Otherwise, I'm happy to improve game with my present clubs.

Titleist 913 D2 or Adams XTD
Callaway Big Bertha 3w
Adams XTD ti 3H
J40 DPC 4-PW
Scor 50/54/58
Piretti Matera

Golf Pride CP2 midsizes on everything/Winnpro X 1.18 on the putter

I guess I could be happy bagging that.....

I dont need a whole bunch for my bag, just a fitting for my driver and 3w and then add some wedges, either sm5 or TP ATV.

Add a 5deep, md2 wedges and a tank 330m putter. My bag would be set

I like the 4 iron for you Shane, no doubt you have the game for it. Although, it's hard to argue with that shot you hit with the hybrid into that par 5 in Indy!

see my sig

If I changed anything I guess I could upgrade to the i25s. Other than that I'm pretty happy. Could see a fitting for driver and 3W though.

Rebuild your bag today!

TaylorMade SLDR TP 10.5
TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3w
TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 5w
Callaway X2Hot 4h
Callaway Apex 5-AW
Titleist Vokey SM5 56 and 60
Odyssey MXM #7 or Scotty Golo DB

I would probably go

Driver - Big Bertha Alpha
3W - Amp BIO Cell
Hybos - Cleveland 588
Irons - Apex 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey 50/54/58
Putter - My gamer.....MXM #7

I'd make some small upgrades, but overall I'm pretty happy with my bag:

Nike Covert Tour 2.0 - Fujikura Speeder 757
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3HL - Aldila RIP Phenom NL
Adams Pro Mini 20* - Adams Tour Green
Adams Pro DHY 24* - Adams Tour Blue
Titleist 714 AP2 - 5-PW - KBS Tour
Nike Pro Forged Wedges 50/55/60 - KBS Hi-REV
Odyssey MXM Versa #7 Tankified (A guy can wish right?)

I would prefer to go back through a non-biased professional fitting (like at Club Champion or similar fitter) and try everything over a week or so to make sure I get the absolute best possible for me at the time.

Short of that, I would get updated versions of what I already have. I'm just not sure whether I would see improvement by changing my iron shafts. I'd like to try KBS Tours & C-Tapers, S400 & X100's, and Project X 5/5.5/6.0 shafts.

I like heavy shafts, so I'd like to try the D3 driver head with an 75-80 gram shaft. I'd also like to try shafts designed to increase my spin in my wedges.

My bag is pretty much set for the season but I am always in ponder mode. There are a few things I would consider.

Driver: I am hitting my driver great lately and have no reason to change it. Though finding the right combo with the SLDR has me curious.

Fairway/Hybrid: I did a lot of testing and demos before I decided one the ones I got. While there are plenty I could game I don't think I will find a better fit right now. I will say the SLDR mini driver has me curious as well.

Irons: No chance I would choose any but the CBs I went with. I feel I found the perfect match for me with these.

Wedges: I really like the atv wedges I have, when they wear out I will replace them with the Tour Preffered atvs.

I'm quite happy with my current bag, going to test the MD2 Tour Grind wedges.

Back