THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teed off at 6:30. Now running into people on the back so ill update. ..

Double, bogey, birdy, bogey, doubpe, birdy, and 3 pars for +4 40 on the front
That's BS they sent people off in front of u

That's BS they sent people off in front of u

They had a tourney go off at 7. Apparently on both sides and I'm on the vutts of the last group off 10

We have some catching up to do come July. Have fun out there!

yes we do bro!

10 was 3 putt bogey. #11 par 5, foot off to the left pin high on 2. Chip and putt for bird.

Still +4 thru 11

Of course I follow up a birdy with a double. Penalty off the tee. Waiting game is killing me.
+6 thru 12

On the green two putt for par on par 3 #13. Missed 30 footer birdy by 4 ft on 14. Still +6 thru 14

418 yd par 4. Pulled 3w off the tee left me 121 behind a very tall tree. Was very happy to get just off the green to the left with high fade gap wedge. Chip and putt for par. +6 thru 15

563 yard par 5. Great drive after 10 min wait leaves 238 to pin straight shot. 15 min wait then I pull the hell out of 2hybo. 70 yd approach finds green 2 putt for par. Its brutal +6 thru16

does anyone ever chip and 2 putt in this thread?

does anyone ever chip and 2 putt in this thread?

I do. I just say I got a bogey or double cuz I dont wanna talk about that sh!t lol

Three putt bogey for #17. Fml. +7 thru 17

Yeah looking back at score card I had twp chip and twp putts. 1 and 5 resulting doubles. I really dont wanna talk about it...

I do. I just say I got a bogey or double cuz I dont wanna talk about that sh!t lol

Three putt bogey for #17. Fml. +7 thru 17

par is 79, do it!

par is 79, do it!

After a not so great drive and a 9i approach from the rough that was a bit toey, I somehow found the front edge of the green 12 ft away. About 18 inch left to righter up hill came 2 inches short. Walked away with a happy par to end the round at 79

After a not so great drive and a 9i approach from the rough that was a bit toey, I somehow found the front edge of the green 12 ft away. About 18 inch left to righter up hill came 2 inches short. Walked away with a happy par to end the round at 79
There ya go...not too shabby

That a way to finish it up

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Well done buddy

Are you on vacation kc or do you just play everyday? either way super jealous haha and nice round.

Are you on vacation kc or do you just play everyday? either way super jealous haha and nice round.

I have my own business and my work is always in spurts. Ill have a week like this one where I am playing every day. Then ill have a week where im working til 2 am every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back