Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was the club yesterday. Which just brings in some issues. I should have bought that J40 2H with the VTS shaft back in the day. I hit the 4 so good.

post MC I have a 3H J40 with VTS Silver you can fondle

post MC I have a 3H J40 with VTS Silver you can fondle

I actually have one too. Same setup. I just don't seem to get much distance differential between the 2. I'm going to try out a few things this week at Golf Galaxy. Just for fun. I want to swing that Adams pro hybrid. Also the price on the 588 hybrid is tough to beat with their current deal. I may have also pondered a 2012 Mashie.

I actually have one too. Same setup. I just don't seem to get much distance differential between the 2. I'm going to try out a few things this week at Golf Galaxy. Just for fun. I want to swing that Adams pro hybrid. Also the price on the 588 hybrid is tough to beat with their current deal. I may have also pondered a 2012 Mashie.

2012...scary hook machine

I had the 2011 version, never really saw the hooks others did. Thing was just stupid easy to hit for me.

All about how you align it and if you're mental. I'm mental, club isn't a hook machine but I damn sure was....stupid ass old swing.

I've got a 20* adams Pro I could send you to tinker with Dean?

I absofreakinglutely NEED a 2-3 or 3-4 BioCell Hybrid to go with my 4-5 one. Just a monster of a hybrid for me from everywhere, I haven't been this confident in a hybrid since the original Fybrid line.

I also NEED the REGULAR version of the 3-4 wood Bio. I love the +, but the regular is just better for me and what I want.

Just have to make it to the MC.

I absofreakinglutely NEED a 2-3 or 3-4 BioCell Hybrid to go with my 4-5 one. Just a monster of a hybrid for me from everywhere, I haven't been this confident in a hybrid since the original Fybrid line.

I also NEED the REGULAR version of the 3-4 wood Bio. I love the +, but the regular is just better for me and what I want.

Just have to make it to the MC.

Was pretty skeptical of the entire bio cell line at first. But the irons impressed me when I first saw them and the woods/hybrids are MONSTERS!

I don't need a new hybrid, but I want one!

Contemplating blue bio cell irons...reviews look good, fell in love with how the club looks, and I do want to change to irons with higher launch, lighter shafts as my Nike's are 110g.

I need the 3/4 bio hybo. ASAP.

I need the 3/4 bio hybo. ASAP.

I hit a 4/5 amp i think, that was amazing for me, to long though.

But.... i may grab a 3/4 or a 2/3 and 4/5

$112.48 at dicks sporting goods right now with their 25% off sale.

Free at the MC in a few weeks :alien:

I must wait, but it's suuuuuuuuch a good ponder for me! Haha

Free > $112.48

Bag rebuild continues. RBZ fairway woods can be had for close to nothing these days and I love the feel of the 3 wood. Just might have to grab one

Bag rebuild continues. RBZ fairway woods can be had for close to nothing these days and I love the feel of the 3 wood. Just might have to grab one
You a TM staffer now?
What a bout a bertha or old 3 deep

You hit the Stage 2 yet? I liked the original but I've found the Stage 2 to be a little more forgiving.

You a TM staffer now?

3 deep may be the one too. I hit Ty's 3 wood and absolutely loved it. Just looking at TM because I have Golf Galaxy fun bucks left and they never have Callaway on sale lol

You hit the Stage 2 yet? I liked the original but I've found the Stage 2 to be a little more forgiving.

I have not. This is a new ponder now that I got my iron situation settled. So I have some more homework to do

You a TM staffer now?

Wow it's been a while since I've looked at 3 deeps on the bay. Brand new under $100 free shipping? Wowzers

I have not. This is a new ponder now that I got my iron situation settled. So I have some more homework to do

i was ripping my rbz 1 today .....you can get stage 2's cheap now i would look that way.

Wow it's been a while since I've looked at 3 deeps on the bay. Brand new under $100 free shipping? Wowzers
used bro...New is for the Manziels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back