#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Good luck to everyone trying to get in. I really wanted to throw my name in the hat since its basically in my backyard but it is my birthday weekend and we have a trip to Austin booked. Really bummed because I know it will be a great event!

Can't wait to see who else is coming in October. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to all the entrants out there. After getting into the Bridgestone Championship and holding out for the #TheGrandaddy I don't think I can swing this one if I got in.

Good luck to all the entrants out there. After getting into the Bridgestone Championship and holding out for the #TheGrandaddy I don't think I can swing this one if I got in.

I didn't think I was going to be able to swing it either. After starting this new job I had a limited amount of days off and needed all of them for the Indy invitational and the MC. I just found out last night that I will get an earned day after September 21, I would love to be able to use it on this event!

Won't be part of the fitting/driver, but looking forward to covering the event in place of GolferGal. See you all there!

I cannot believe the lack of interest in this!
Get those entries in everyone!
Good Luck!

Fewer entries = better chances for us to get in. Stop killing our chances! :wink:

Fewer entries = better chances for us to get in. Stop killing our chances! :wink:

While this may be true, I want THP to continue to provide these types of opportunities for us, I don't want the work that goes into putting these events together clouded by lack of interest.

Life gets in the way sometimes, maybe travel budgets, but this is an incredible deal!
Everything that is included is mind blowing!

While this may be true, I want THP to continue to provide these types of opportunities for us, I don't want the work that goes into putting these events together clouded by lack of interest.

Life gets in the way sometimes, maybe travel budgets, but this is an incredible deal!

Ditto what MS said. The more people, the better it is for future events, and just support of all the hard work in general. Especially Midwest events, which obviously as seen here, are producing less interest. Doesn't bode well for future events in this region.

Won't be part of the fitting/driver, but looking forward to covering the event in place of GolferGal. See you all there!

now I need to get in. Heck then we get to spend time together in July, September, and October. Actually now that I post this, I have a feeling I won't get picked. Just for Hawk's sanity

I completely agree with you. I hope my tongue-in-cheek nature had come through on that post.

Hawk alert! That is awesome dude!

Hawk will be there! Dude will be even more of a rock star by October

Indeed. Looking forward to documenting the experience you lucky folks get to be part of. Then of course, playing some golf and eating some pizza.

Lots of interest here. Never played in Chicago so I'm really hoping I get a chance! Not sure why people aren't jumping on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to get in this, but I don't want to enter without being sure. I have to check with some family first because I'm supposed to be going to TX in October. If the schedule works, I'll put in for this awesome event.

I was in Chicago for the first time a couple of months ago with the family, what a great city! Really hoping I get the chance to get back with this event.

Agree with being so close to Chicago, yet never playing around there. I made the tweet, now just need to get home where I can access it on the computer for a good old fashioned copy/paste to the thread.

Agree with being so close to Chicago, yet never playing around there. I made the tweet, now just need to get home where I can access it on the computer for a good old fashioned copy/paste to the thread.

Did you do it on your phone? Cuz you can get it on here from there pretty easily.

Would love to be one of the lucky 6. Thanks THP and @WilsonGolf

Did you do it on your phone? Cuz you can get it on here from there pretty easily.

Yeah, but my Tapatalk will not load up the forum for some reason?

Keep those entries coming!

Who doesn't want more distance in their golf game. Especially when it's personalized for you.

Yeah, but my Tapatalk will not load up the forum for some reason?

You could still do it, but at this point in the day it's probably just easier to wait.

Back