The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

Into season 2 and Harvey is Da Sh*#! Love this show.

I can't wait!

Double checked DVR last night. Excited!!

I watched the 6 best episodes the other night

I'm almost done with Season 2 and then will be starting Season 3.

Ahhhh, ok, I'm out of here!!!!!!!!! Not the place for me to be right now!

Love the show!

I think season 4 is going to be great can't wait

I think season 4 is going to be great can't wait

I think it's a dangerous twist if they're gonna end up enemies or up against each other every episode (however this new job plays out). I think the team aspect works perfectly for the two of them. Since Mike isn't practicing law anymore it should t be more than an episode or two before he's back with Harvey.

Can't believe it's the 11th already. Definitely excited to watch the new season.

I like the "Suits" team, and not so sure this break-up will work. I thought the same thing with The Good Wife, and since she left the firm I think the show has lost a little something.

I like the "Suits" team, and not so sure this break-up will work. I thought the same thing with The Good Wife, and since she left the firm I think the show has lost a little something.

You watch 'the good wife'...lol just kidding.

I was excited to watch tonights episode, I've been looking forward to it all week but USA is displaying the picture for the central time zone feed but the audio from the west coast feed. Guess I will be watching it tomorrow now.

I hope they got the sound sorted out, I was hoping to watch this off the DVR later.

Does anyone sync their second screen like they talk about at the beginning of every episode and if so is it worth it?

A few very interesting storyline changes. I'll be curious to see where they head with it.

I think Mike is gonna lose to Harvey and get fired which leads to him begging for a return to the firm.

You watch 'the good wife'...lol just kidding.
I'm very secure in my manhood. LOL
I also enjoy Downton Abbey, Dancing With the Stars, American Idol, America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, Royal Pains, Good Wife, and Suits. Throw in the NY Yankees, MMA, and Boxing to keep some "balance."

I also enjoy Downton Abbey, Dancing With the Stars, American Idol, America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, Royal Pains, Good Wife, and Suits. Throw in the NY Yankees, MMA, and Boxing to keep some "balance."

I feel you bro, I watch some of those shows as well. Man card is firmly placed in my Murse...lol

Last nights show was freaking awesome. What a great twist and it's already got me wanting to watch next weeks episode now.

I'm glad Jessica is getting some this season...lol

I missed last weeks episode and now I'm twisted over watching tomorrow's new episode or waiting for the season to finish and wait for the replays.

Some crazy story lines... But it keeps me in the chair watching it

Very late to the party on this one. Watching the pilot episode right now, with 2 more seasons on tap.

Funny to see the blond girl in episode one was actually on a tv show in Canada called "Marriage Under Construction", where she and her husband purchased a run down house in Ontario, and then reno'd it all. At the end of the season she got a big job, they sold the house, and went off to Hollywood..... I can only assume this is the show she got.

I also enjoy Downton Abbey, ."

I've heard a lot of people talking about it so Curiosity had me testing the waters with the pilot through my amazon prime account. I was hooked and couldn't put it down until I watched all four seasons! It sucks you in!

I gotta admit I don't like the rivalry as much as I did the teamwork. I think viewership is down significantly too.

Back