What Do You Buy More?

I buy equipment more. I don't really spend a lot on apparel, not sure why really.

I buy a lot of clubs. But, the edge goes to apparel, and it's not close. I have to purge my closet about quarterly just to make room. I literally buy any golf shirt that looks good to me.

On average, probably apparel. Although it seems like I'm always buying smaller equipment items -- balls, tees, gloves.

There is no contest here. Clubs it is. I have a terrible addiction. I need to delete the eBay app from my phone and stay out the the marketplace here.

Ive never really thought about it but I would say they are even, the most things I tend to buy are golf gloves and shirts/shorts that I find on special. Ive also got about 4 dozen brand new balls ive brought even though I don't lose them often and sometimes will use the same ball for multiple rounds.

I would have to say apparel is #1. I tend to hang onto my equipment for far to long and only change out a piece every few years.

Apparel for me

Golf Apparel...have you seen my closet yet?!?!

Equipment - balls and clubs.

I have a closet filled with shirts and shorts, I honestly don't need anymore. Balls, however, I'm constantly losing!

Back