Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

Thanks for all the input so far. You all are doing a great job and I like what I am hearing. I may have to pick one up.

Definitely interested in more thoughts regarding wearing it to bed. I wake up every morning with lower back pain.

I will say this, I normally wake up with excruciating lower back pain, and I have not worn it to bed yet, but am still waking up with little to no pain. The only time I am noticing significant pain now, is if I am sitting at my desk and I have forgotten to put on the belt.

Another major WOW moment.

League night and I wore the belt.I swear to God, I have not had this kind of shoulder turn since I was in my twenties. Effing amazing. I played OK, but I was definitely hitting longer, except I was getting through the ball TOO well. My best shots went left, some pulls, some draws. Zero pain, absolutely none, and I am singing the praises of the device to anyone who will listen! I thought this might be a game changer, and I am pretty sure I am right.

This belt is going to be part of my regular routine.

I am going to see how long it takes to dry when washing, because I may need to get another one of these and rotate them. Since I know I am going to wear this every single day, it might get pretty ripe if it doesn't get washed every few days.

Another major WOW moment.

League night and I wore the belt.I swear to God, I have not had this kind of shoulder turn since I was in my twenties. Effing amazing. I played OK, but I was definitely hitting longer, except I was getting through the ball TOO well. My best shots went left, some pulls, some draws. Zero pain, absolutely none, and I am singing the praises of the device to anyone who will listen! I thought this might be a game changer, and I am pretty sure I am right.

This belt is going to be part of my regular routine.

That's awesome! Glad it's helping you. Did you wear the belt on top or under your clothes?

So I learned a few things about this belt:

1. I can't sleep in it. For me it was really uncomfortable. Even snug it moved around alot and got bunched up.
2. It doesn't fit under some of my clothes. i have a few pairs of jeans that a little snug in the hips and belt just doesn't fit. No big deal as I just will not wear it those days.
3. I was wearing a bit high yesterday at work. When I got home I put it back on but I bit lower with better effect and support.

I am excited to take this belt for a spin on the course tomorrow. I did some practice swings in the house this morning and I was really able tyo load up my right side which could spell disaster for par 5's tomorrow.

That's awesome! Glad it's helping you. Did you wear the belt on top or under your clothes?

At home over, out and about under.

Thank you to the testers. You are killing it. I don't really have back problems that make this product something I need, but I find myself in this thread reading along with all of you. Great job.

So I learned a few things about this belt:

1. I can't sleep in it. For me it was really uncomfortable. Even snug it moved around alot and got bunched up.
2. It doesn't fit under some of my clothes. i have a few pairs of jeans that a little snug in the hips and belt just doesn't fit. No big deal as I just will not wear it those days.
3. I was wearing a bit high yesterday at work. When I got home I put it back on but I bit lower with better effect and support.

I am excited to take this belt for a spin on the course tomorrow. I did some practice swings in the house this morning and I was really able tyo load up my right side which could spell disaster for par 5's tomorrow.

Tried sleeping with it on last night again. Kept it on all night, but I guess I need to wear tighter clothes than loose gym shorts, because it rode up more to my waist than where it was supposed to be. I wore it over the shorts. So my back hurt this morning. Not as bad as normal though.

I still keep thinking about the shoulder turn in my golf swing. Still amazes me.

Just to get other tester input I have watched the video but where are you all wearing the belt?

I just looked at the prices of these are they are surprisingly affordable. Same as many other braces/wraps. I dunno why but I expected this to be a premium price.

I just looked at the prices of these are they are surprisingly affordable. Same as many other braces/wraps. I dunno why but I expected this to be a premium price.
For what you get it is a good deal. The belt is well made and well thought out with the dual tightening system. I feel like the extra straps reduce any pulling that would occur if it had only been 1 strap.

Just to get other tester input I have watched the video but where are you all wearing the belt?

The top of the belt is just below the bottom of the belt I wear with my pants.

I wear mine an inch below the elastic band on my shorts.

Using Tapatalk

I checked it out yesterday. I am definitely getting a second belt.

Thanks. I am on the right track with respect to placement.

Received mine and tried it yesterday. It was comfortable. I wore it under my clothes with no issues. My back was sore and my sciatica was acting up and within minutes of putting on the belt, I noticed the pain in my lower back dissipate. If I moved and twisted my torso around I could still feel some soreness between my shoulder blades but nothing in my lower back. I was thinking this will be great! However, an issue for me arose the longer I wore the belt. My sciatica is affected by muscle tightness as well as clothing tightness. The longer I wore the belt, the more of a deep ache I was getting in my upper buttocks on the side I have issues with the sciatic nerve. My leg on that side started to feel numb, not fully numb, but similar to when your leg falls asleep. Eventually I had to remove the belt to relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve. When I did so, the numbness and strong deep ache subsided but did not entirely disappear. I noticed the lower back pain return after removing the belt, but not as severe as when I first put on so it appears to have a sustaining positive affect on the pain.
I will try wearing the belt in intervals to avoid the sciatic issue until I have become flexible enough to relieve the sciatica and then try the belt for longer periods. I will post additional results as I test further.

Received mine and tried it yesterday. It was comfortable. I wore it under my clothes with no issues. My back was sore and my sciatica was acting up and within minutes of putting on the belt, I noticed the pain in my lower back dissipate. If I moved and twisted my torso around I could still feel some soreness between my shoulder blades but nothing in my lower back. I was thinking this will be great! However, an issue for me arose the longer I wore the belt. My sciatica is affected by muscle tightness as well as clothing tightness. The longer I wore the belt, the more of a deep ache I was getting in my upper buttocks on the side I have issues with the sciatic nerve. My leg on that side started to feel numb, not fully numb, but similar to when your leg falls asleep. Eventually I had to remove the belt to relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve. When I did so, the numbness and strong deep ache subsided but did not entirely disappear. I noticed the lower back pain return after removing the belt, but not as severe as when I first put on so it appears to have a sustaining positive affect on the pain.
I will try wearing the belt in intervals to avoid the sciatic issue until I have become flexible enough to relieve the sciatica and then try the belt for longer periods. I will post additional results as I test further.

This is interesting. AG2979 had the same issue with his sciatica. I have reached out to the company about this.

I am making the 9 hour drive home right now my and my back screaming.

I believe this is waiting for me at the house and I can't wait to get started on the testing with 54 holes of golf planned over the next three days.

I spoke with GG and the belt is unfortunately not a good match for the type of back injury that I have. When I put it on properly it is pressing directly on the nerve/nerves associated with my herniated disk. As soon a I take the belt off the numbness and pain subsides.

The belt I have is a size large. The first person to message me with there address will have it shipped to them in the next few days to take over testing responsibilities. I hope whoever gets it will have better results.

It seems like such a great product and I am genuinely happy for everyone that it is helping . I REALLY wanted this to work for me since I am hoping to avoid injections and surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not been diagnosed with sciatica specifically but the right side upper buttocks is exactly where my trigger point is. I am going to have to call the back surgeon I spoke with and get some more answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am making the 9 hour drive home right now my and my back screaming.

I believe this is waiting for me at the house and I can't wait to get started on the testing with 54 holes of golf planned over the next three days.

Driving with back pain is not fun. Hopefully this product helps alleviate some of that.

These issues that are coming up are something that I was a bit worried would happen.

It stems from the premise that "back pain" is all the same, and unfortunately it isn't. This belt, as it is described in detail by the company, is to help with back pain that is associated from muscle instability with the muscles surrounding the SI joint. I have a feeling it won't have much of an affect on back pain (sciatica) that is due to nerve compression or joint fixation (hence why when the belt compresses the SI joint, it increases the pain/symptoms)

By no means am I bashing the company or anything, they have clearly stated what the belt is designed to help. Talking with your doctor/PT/chiropractor about the causes of your low back pain should definitely be a must before purchasing the belt, as with any other treatment/etc.

This is interesting. AG2979 had the same issue with his sciatica. I have reached out to the company about this.

My guess is it not a good match for sciatica due to the pressure. I look forward to finding out what they say.

Back