Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm in for Friday

Looked at the weather. 40% chance of t storms up in Morris County on Friday.

And now im out....sorry fellas....put in an offer on a house so gotta take care of stuff for that on friday now....enjoy yourselves

If the weather holds I am in for Friday even 36 although I have never played 36 before.

Still working on looking for an opening at Mercer Oaks for the 2nd 18. Right now it's only a morning round but I will update if I can snag another time.

Right now we have
Me
FrancisD
Salisboss
Maybe: Rob Wedge

Looks like Friday morning is going to be OK weather wise. Rain isn't supposed to roll in until after lunch.

Looks like Friday morning is going to be OK weather wise. Rain isn't supposed to roll in until after lunch.

18 it is. I will just go to work in the afternoon.

Sounds good. It sucks this weekend is looking nice but I am booked all weekend.

Yeah I am down the shore this weekend for my birthday and fathers day.

If anyone forgot about the THP sushi headcovers, i think they are still available.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Damn. One opening for Friday morning still then

Sorry for the delay. Been swamped at work. Can't make it Friday. My boss just quit and we're already understaffed
lame. you should quit also then come play with us.

Weather has shifted and Friday morning is a washout. Going to cancel our tee time.

Anyone up for a round monday morning? It's my 30th birthday so I will be taking off in the morning to play some golf. If the guys up north want to play, I'd be up for something more central like Heron Glenn

Anyone up for a round monday morning? It's my 30th birthday so I will be taking off in the morning to play some golf. If the guys up north want to play, I'd be up for something more central like Heron Glenn

Yeah I'm up for a round. Wow you are young.

Maybe. I will let you know.

Makefield Highlands is another possibility on Monday.

Makefield sounds good to me. I haven't played there in years.

Makefield is out, they have an outing Monday.

I made a tee time at Mountainview for 7:30 for 4 people in case we cant find anything else.

Unfortunately Mercer Oaks is closed Monday-Thursday for the Special Olympics

I have no idea what else is in that area. Five Ponds? Heron Glen? Roycebrook? Neshanic?

Back