Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Would love to but I'm down in wild wood.
When you on Vaca buck? I'm down in lbi for 2 weeks in July

Would love to but I'm down in wild wood.
When you on Vaca buck? I'm down in lbi for 2 weeks in July

Dude, what weeks? We could do some fishing and golfing. My parents house is in beach haven west

Yeah man. I surf fish every night. Last 2 weeks in July

Let's do it!

I caught this of memorial day weekend 2 miles out of the Barnegat inlet

sa2eqy3u.jpg

No way. Monster!

The stripers have returned.

Still nobody to join Francis and I tomorrow?

I shot a pr 87 today. Played Harkers Hollow in Phillipsburg. I bet if was better maintained it would be a lot better. One lesson with my new pro and I have gained 20 yards on my irons. It makes a huge difference hitting 8 and 9 vs 6.

Anyone up for a round or 2 Friday at mercer Oaks? I'm off from work and grabbed a 730 am tee time on the east. Might grab a 1230 or so for the west as well.

Anyone up for a round or 2 Friday at mercer Oaks? I'm off from work and grabbed a 730 am tee time on the east. Might grab a 1230 or so for the west as well.

Maybe. Let me check how many hours I have.

I can free up Friday.

Awesome

I'll be at the course around 630 tomorrow

Cool I need to hit the range a bit I totally blew it in a tournament today shot 43/54 my driver went to crap on the back 9.

i may be in...just gotta check the schedule

Had a blast playing with Francis today

We are going to play 36 on Friday. Who wants to join?

I should be good for Friday. Let you know tomorrow

If I do play Friday I need someone to be that guy and get my swing back.

Awesome Rob, I'll bring the swing lube.

Right now Mercer is booked in the afternoon but I'll keep checking for our 2nd 18

Awesome Rob, I'll bring the swing lube.

Right now Mercer is booked in the afternoon but I'll keep checking for our 2nd 18

Sounds good.

Forgot to mention that Princeton Country club was in fantastic condition. Greens were rolling as smooth as butter and the fairways were in good shape. Definitely will be playing there again soon. Holes are tight and greens are small so it makes for someone good target golf

The wife gave the okay for friday. Let me check my time card tomorrow but I should be in.

Back