Odyssey US OPEN headcovers on sale

They look great, but for $100, no thanks

I have no issue with what people decide to do with their money, just curious behind the reasoning. FWIW if they released 100 of them at $100 bucks I am not sure I would have bought one

I agree. I think if these were readily available some of the "collector piece" nostalgia isn't there & I'm probably not in at $100 a pop. The fact that these are rare and only a few available to the public makes it worth it for me.

I don't have an issue with people not liking the price. However, I still firmly believe that in this situation the value of something is what people will pay for it. They could have charged more than $100 and still sold every last one of them.

I don't have an issue with people not liking the price. However, I still firmly believe that in this situation the value of something is what people will pay for it. They could have charged more than $100 and still sold every last one of them.

That is very true dude. I wouldn't be in on them for any more than what I paid, but at 150 or 200 I know they would have sold them all

I didn't look close enough to see how limited these were. With that being the case you guys have a great point and I probably would have gone all in at $100 if I gamed an Odyssey. If SeeMore released something like this is very limited quantities, my wallet would be wide open!

And, by the way, congrats guys on each of you landing these covers! Great to see a couple of THPers scoring covers that were sold in such limited quantities.

Talk about fast shipping. My cover us set to be delivered today

Def. jelly about the look of the HC, not jelly about the price tag. Can't wait to see an in hand pic :0)

Dang those are nice looking! Wish I was quick enough. Haha

Are they numbered at all?

Wow that's sick!! Looks awesome

All the little details in the lettering is pretty incredible

And someone said 5 of these made? that come from Callaway?

Yes when odyssey put out the tweet that they are for sale only 5 blade & 5 mallets were available.

Then there are the ones on your players bags and Callaway/odyssey reps.

Nice!!

Yep, that, is pretty.

They look great!

I still think they are crazy expensive but they do look very very nice in person.

Only 5 were sold of each but more made, just given to those using an Odyssey at the US Open.

Not quite as much detail in the mallet cover, but I'm not a fan of the blade offerings from Odyssey. As an NC native I had to pull the trigger.

14440292705_4ceefb2f60.jpg

Back