Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Sorry if I missed it - what the Fowlers Mill coupon??

It was a $35 coupon we bought awhile back for Fowlers that can be used at any time (regular price is $69), my brother Robman7 has one available for $35 since he cannot attend. Whoever doesnt get it between you and Jspangs will get the free round for Fox Den, so for the day for 36 holes the most you will pay is $69 total

I have fowlers coupon do I need to buy a fox den one or is the price without?

I have fowlers coupon do I need to buy a fox den one or is the price without?
Yeah a few guys have extras so we will figure that out next.

ok Rob has informed me that Amsmith reached out to him to buy his coupon for the $35

So Jordan, you pay the full $69 and will get the PM round for free thanks to Mmaynard11.

I'll get a post going tomorrow to sort out the fox den coupons, should be easy

ok Rob has informed me that Amsmith reached out to him to buy his coupon for the $35

So Jordan, you pay the full $69 and will get the PM round for free thanks to Mmaynard11.

I'll get a post going tomorrow to sort out the fox den coupons, should be easy

Thanks for putting this together Mike. And thanks Mmaynard for the coupon. Do I need to get that from you Mmaynard? I am actually super pumped for this even though my game has taken a turn for the worse these last couple rounds.

Thanks for putting this together Mike. And thanks Mmaynard for the coupon. Do I need to get that from you Mmaynard? I am actually super pumped for this even though my game has taken a turn for the worse these last couple rounds.
I have it...pm.me ur email address and I'll send it along

OK lets sort out the Fox Den Coupons and who needs them and who has them

Mikedean441--Has 1, the only 1 I have
Ohio_Striker (Fox Den Round)--Has 1
Michigan Slice--Has 1-Purchased Gregdan's
PhillyV--Has 1
Grins--Has 1
Mikedean441 father in law--Bought 1 from Robman7
Jspangs--Has 1 courtesy of Mmaynard11
Amsmith --Has 1
Robozero--Has 1
Greggdrews (PM Round)--Has 1

Oh and TyJohnston is now gracing us with his presence sat pm

For Sale:

Grins I believe has like 5 or so of the newer ones for $20, so PM him to setup a purchase if you want.
If anyone else has 1 they want/need to sell, post here and I'll update the list.

Last edited:
Fml.....

Got my coupon from GregDan. Pumped for this!!

First forecast for the day is 80* and sunny :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I am going to head into the area Friday night, any areas to stay away from hotel wise?

I am going to head into the area Friday night, any areas to stay away from hotel wise?

What does it matter? Your just gonna sleep in your van aren't you?

I got a spare bedroom at the house that I can talk to the wife about and should not be a issue

Mike,

you out can update Tyler, PhillyV and Robozero - they're getting Fox Den coupons from me.

They might have to wait until I get back from the SeeMore outing, but they're covered!

So far I've heard back from Spangler, Ty, CJ and Winchell. They're all coming over. Anyone else?

So just amsmith and greggdrews to go

So far I've heard back from Spangler, Ty, CJ and Winchell. They're all coming over. Anyone else?

SOMEONE was bragging on twitter that there was going to be the best cookout EVAH!

Just picked up my coupon from Grins so I'm all set for Fox Den!

Greggdrews & amsmith61 are covered for Fox Den now

sending now grins

Yessir!

Cant make it this time! :( If my wife wasn't freaking out about our daughter's graduation & birthday parties, I'd invite everyone over to my place after Fox Den (I live 1/2 mile away)! Next year for sure!

(Or later this year if we do it again, but I feel like there are so many other places to try that we won't be doing Fox Den as an outing)

Cant make it this time! :( If my wife wasn't freaking out about our daughter's graduation & birthday parties, I'd invite everyone over to my place after Fox Den (I live 1/2 mile away)! Next year for sure!

(Or later this year if we do it again, but I feel like there are so many other places to try that we won't be doing Fox Den as an outing)

We should try north west Ohio. We've had one in Michigan and this is an hour east of Cleveland. Pine Lakes is later this year and that's almost PA. We should try to get Sawmill Creek in before the seasons over. But that's for another thread. I'm really pumped for this! 36 holes with THPers is just what the Dr ordered for this guy!

I'll be at the cookout...father in law wont

Back