Weekend of June 13-15

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Including Friday because Jacqui and I are playing in the afternoon! The weekend doesn't look as promising, as I am going in early because the person who had been opening early on weekends quit and is moving back to Arkansas (bad breakup). So Saturday and Sunday will see me going in at 5:30.

I really need to mow sometime tomorrow.

Playing 18 at the home course on Saturday.

not sure yet, maybe a lesson and 1 round of golf at some point, besides that hanging with la familia

Annual Fathers Day golf tournament organized by a good friend's dad on Sunday.

Company scramble on Sat

It was going to be "golf golf golf" but the forecast is "rain rain rain" so I think the weekend will consist of US Open viewing and "beer beer beer".

I'm playing my annual father's day round with my dad on Sunday.

I may not get golf in this weekend. With my birthday Saturday and Father's day Sunday I'll be busy doing family stuff. I will be hitting up sushi and teppan saturday night for birthday dinner. That will be awesome. Going to spend some time with my dad and get out on the tug boat he works on to take a ship out, which is always fun.

Two man scramble tournament tomorrow and 18 holes of comedy golf on Sunday.

Working this weekend, but playing Tuesday at Las Vegas National.

Playing 18 tomorrow. Then im forcing myself to not play but practice short game only for the rest of the weekend

Missed today due to a Dr appt. Tomorrow promises to be chilly and really, really windy, with drizzles. So... that leaves the weekend. A 9 a.m. tee time to play 9 holes on my Home course will be followed by 18 at Lake Spanaway.

Heading to Tennessee for the SeeMore event.

Flight leaves in 2 hours, and one hell of a weekend awaits!

Playing 18 with my dad this afternoon for Father's Day. Then hopefully playing another 18 early Sunday morning.

18 tomorrow afternoon with friends from work after a morning of errands, back to Bethpage on Sunday morning for another 18

Finally meeting and playing a round with a teammate from #TheKing

Hoping to get a round in this afternoon. Saturday has a Chili and Brew fest in store. Great bands, awesome chili, and 30-50 brew companies. One of my favorite festivals of the summer. Key will be waking up for my Sunday round lol.

Well, tonight I have a league softball game after work at 7. Then I should probably get home and mow as much as I can before it gets dark. Then on Saturday, I have to work, then I have a small family BBQ at the In Laws house, which should be fun. Sunday (Father's Day), I ALWAYS go play 18 holes, and this year will be no different. That's pretty much it.

Back