Juice Plus Complete - Protein Shake for Golf?

Just tried the spiced apple & Raisin for a snack. Not bad. The texture is interesting because you expect it to be a little firm, but it's super soft. It fell apart as I was biting it, like it wanted to crumble but couldn't because of the honey or whatever it is that is gluing it all together.

The true test will be if I am still hungry in an hour.

Spiced Apple & Raisin is by far my favorite. I feel they keep me satisfied roughly 60-90 mins.

Spiced Apple & Raisin is by far my favorite. I feel they keep me satisfied roughly 60-90 mins.

That seems about accurate. It's been 3 hours since I ate mine and I am still good, but I have also been extremely busy so I haven't had time to even think about being hungry.

I am currently eating the whoelsome grains and cranberries and it's not bad. I think the apple one is better, and I prefer the texture of that one a bit more, but this one isn't bad at all. It's tangy from the cranberries and nutty/gritty from the wholesome grains. The texture of this one reminds me a lot of a Larabar, unlike the apple one which is more like a sticky, loose granola bar.

Had dinner at a friends house and we started talking about colds our children had gotten over this past year. She told us that her 3 kids really didn't get much this past year, even colds. I asked her if she gave them vitamins or extra supplements and she said the only thing they give them are the Juice Plus gummies for fruits and veggies. She brought the bag out and let everyone try one. My girls liked them so looks like these are going into the rotation soon now!

I had the vanilla shake after my work out today. I like the flavor of this one a lot more than the chocolate. The chocolate isn't bad, but the vanilla just tasted better to me. I added more almond milk then recommended, but still had a little bit of a gritty texture. Maybe I am not shaking it enough with the blender ball. I may try an actual blender next time.

11 grams of sugar :bad:

11 grams of sugar :bad:

Yes, but it's all natural, with a mixture of stevia, plus it's still low glycemic. It's a heck of a lot better for you than some of those other protein powders out there with 15 processed ingredients I am never going to be able to pronounce.

To each their own, but right now I am looking to put all natural ingredients in my body when possible.

Love to see this...our forum threads are reaching out and being followed by consumers. This is on JuicePlus corporate Facebook page.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401650091.743389.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402614849.291724.jpg
Oh yeah back in business!!!

Had dinner at a friends house and we started talking about colds our children had gotten over this past year. She told us that her 3 kids really didn't get much this past year, even colds. I asked her if she gave them vitamins or extra supplements and she said the only thing they give them are the Juice Plus gummies for fruits and veggies. She brought the bag out and let everyone try one. My girls liked them so looks like these are going into the rotation soon now!

Have you thought of just feeding them fruits and veggies?

Back