The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Full house beats three of a kind and a "King" any day of the week.

#GameOver #SeriesOver #GoSpurs

DeliciousDistortedLark.gif

With my daily 5am wake up call I know when to throw in the towel and that Leonard shot did it.

Dwade, Lewis and Allen have made 3 of 18 shots.

Tony Parker literally spun there and took 11 steps.

You know it's bad when your fans are booing.

Lebron has 19 of the 21 Heat points in the 3rd quarter. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

My father's day gift...

Spurs in 5

Bron 7-7 rest of team 1-9. It's crazy.

Man, Leonard tried to dunk on all of Dade county.

Lebron has 19 of the 21 Heat points in the 3rd quarter. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

He's the only one that came out of the locker room with their head out of their behind. And I'm glad it's that way.

On a side note, I cannot stand Chris "Birdman" Anderson.

What on earth does Miami do this offseason?!

Why on earth does Spo have DWade out there? This guy cannot hardly move. Rest that old man up.

These whistles are bonkers.

hmm, its in the teens now

Diaw about to mess around and have a triple double

What a lame series this is.

ataru3ej.jpg

No, the East is bad but the West is very good right now.

I think you missed my point. It was a stab at how bad of shape the NBA is in. I called Miami San Antonio at the beginning of the year. It's beyond predictable and the same teams win year in and year out.

I think you missed my point. It was a stab at how bad of shape the NBA is in. I called Miami San Antonio at the beginning of the year. It's beyond predictable and the same teams win year in and year out.

Lots of folks predicted it...they're the two best teams.

I wouldn't say it's always the same teams. For example, Pistons had nice run in the mid 2000's but aren't any good now. Lakers were 3 time champs in early 2000's....in shambles now. The Bulls were God awful for half the 2000's. It's fairly cyclical.

Dallas vs San Antonio has probably been the best series of the entire postseason.

Did you not watch the Clippers and Warriors? Now that was good basketball. The loser of that series should've taken the spot of Brooklyn/Toronto

Back