Last 10 US Open Winning Putters

Interesting that it's 6 different brands.

That's a good mix of brands and styles with a lot of Scotty Cameron love.

cool thanks

I love the :yes: Tracy from 2004. It was actually named after Retief Goosen's wife.

3 Scottys
2 Pings
2 Odysseys
A Nike, Taylormade, and Yes.

Fun list.

Scotty Cameron catches a lot of heat on this board, but it's hard to argue with results.

Scotty Cameron catches a lot of heat on this board, but it's hard to argue with results.

The company catches heat. For some of their marketing. Nobody says they put out bad products.

Plus, if you think that "pay for play" doesn't influence some choices, you're nuts

The company catches heat. For some of their marketing. Nobody says they put out bad products.

Plus, if you think that "pay for play" doesn't influence some choices, you're nuts

A lot of players are paid to play the putter they are using. I am not a Scotty guy, and I am not sure which marketing bits people have a problem with. However, my comments were strictly directed at their results, which are impressive.

No doubt, but ... the equipment still has to perform, no? Give the indian a horrible bow and arrow and they won't be able to do much with it, no?

No doubt, but ... the equipment still has to perform, no? Give the indian a horrible bow and arrow and they won't be able to do much with it, no?

I've never said scooter makes horrible arrows

I've never said scooter makes horrible arrows
I didn't say you did. My point was, if he did make horrible arrows, he wouldn't be able to throw enough money at people to get them to play them.

I agree, but i think this article proves that most companies are building equipment capable of winning.

I agree, but i think this article proves that most companies are building equipment capable of winning.
Most definitely! I've been finding out that there are some really hidden gems out there in terms of golf equipment from quality - but lesser known - companies. Sometimes you just need to take the plunge and give it a try!

Most definitely! I've been finding out that there are some really hidden gems out there in terms of golf equipment from quality - but lesser known - companies. Sometimes you just need to take the plunge and give it a try!

Same here. I'm glad I found THP and was introduced to SeeMore!

Back