#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Just over 24 hours left to get into this one

I'll help you out myndcraft

I'll help you out myndcraft

Thanks, I was trying to actually use the html embed code, I wasn't aware of the vbulletin tweet code

It's

Use the brackets [] instead of <> partner!

Use the brackets [] instead of <> partner!
Thanks guys, I remembered it was []'s instead of <>'s before I saw your messages.

Thanks guys, I remembered it was []'s instead of <>'s before I saw your messages.

No problem. Best of luck, this is going to be one heck of an event and your driver auditions will be put to rest!

Still time to get in on this one and your a darn fool if you can make the trip and don't throw your name in the hat

I've been thinking a lot about this one over the last few days. I can't think of a better place to spend a fall weekend than in Chicago with THP and Wilson Golf.

I love to see how far Wilson can take me from the Tee Box!
Get those entries in everyone!

I've been thinking a lot about this one over the last few days. I can't think of a better place to spend a fall weekend than in Chicago with THP and Wilson Golf.

Pete if you get this you'll turn Purgatory 13 into driver/wedge for eagle!

Keeping this on the first page until the entry deadline. Bump!!

Well done buddy!

Just wanna see more entries! This event is going to be a blast and it's an unbelievable value for everything included

Just wanna see more entries! This event is going to be a blast and it's an unbelievable value for everything included

You got that right. I have no doubt Wilson and THP are going to blow us all away with what they do on this one.

To the top! Last night to get these entries in!!

Alright I hope this is good enough! I would love to get to Chicago with eight other THP'ers and Wilson.

It's been a pretty crazy weekend for me. But it's great to see the entries keep coming in and I am excited to see who the final 6 are and get the plans put together!

It's been a pretty crazy weekend for me. But it's great to see the entries keep coming in and I am excited to see who the final 6 are and get the plans put together!

Me too! Fingers crossed!

jepynesy.jpg

I cant wait! this is going to be a fantastic event!

I can only hope that I can witness it first hand!

Back