THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down 0.1 to 8.8

Tee minus 141 hours and counting.

Didn't move, hanging around still at 3.8

Sitting at 2.4. I can see the potential there, but I still wonder whether the handicap is too low. (Although, as I say that I'm trending to 2.2 after this morning's round.)

I just need to keep doing work. The game is there. I just need to stay focused and keep doing the little things properly.

I really don't feel like my game is where my handicap says it is at, but I can't complain. 4.6 as of this morning and I think it will stay there for a while, if not settle back up to around 6 where I think I'm really at. I don't think I should be playing ATL75@Clive and only getting 2 pops.

I really don't feel like my game is where my handicap says it is at, but I can't complain. 4.6 as of this morning and I think it will stay there for a while, if not settle back up to around 6 where I think I'm really at. I don't think I should be playing ATL75@Clive and only getting 2 pops.

Haha. I've seen the 73s you're posting. Two pops is robbing me blind.

Haha. I've seen the 73s you're posting. Two pops is robbing me blind.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. We will see how Ocean City treats me.

down .6 of a point from 9.1 to 8.5. Have put some real good rounds into my last 10. Should have a good opportunity to take it lower as only 2 of my next 8 rounds that will drop off have differentials that are counting toward my index. Been playing well of late and hope to keep it going.

Down .3 from 13.9 to 13.6

After a couple of rounds in the 60's since my last update I have gone done another .9 from 2.1 to 1.2. Getting closer to that goal I set at the beginning of the year. Gotta keep doin work

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

After a couple of rounds in the 60's since my last update I have gone done another .9 from 2.1 to 1.2. Getting closer to that goal I set at the beginning of the year. Gotta keep doin work

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Dang, dude. You're bringing it.

Hopefully we get the next leg of the Flog-ATL challenge in this week.

Up to 8.3 from 8.1

If I don't get back on track soon I could be in the double digits before July.

Moved to 6.3

I dropped from 14.1 to 13.4. I had classes start again this week, so I how I can find the time to keep this trend going.

8.6 -> 8.4. I'm not playing a ton of golf right now, so I have some good scores from last summer and fall still on my cap, but it's fun to see the number keep dropping.

Back up to 11.1 but I'm pretty certain I'll see a decent drop next revision. I forgot to post a couple decent scores from earlier in the week and I don't have anything good that is about to fall off.

Held steady at 10.0. But, didn't have a lot of rounds this cycle due to physical problems.

Mine went down a little to 9.6.

I went down a half stroke to 17.0 even.

5.7 this time

Holding steady at 7.4

6.7. Up a smidge but fighting hard.

10.7 trending to 11.6 after an atrocious round today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back