#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Morning bump!

Just over 3 hours. Cannot wait for the announcement for this one.

Counting down the minutes..............................................

Highlands of Elgin is #2 on the Top 50 You Can Play list for Illinois. That's pretty freaking cool. Beat out some rather highly regarded courses.

Get those last minute entries in!

I struggled getting a properly formatted version up here, anyone have tips how to get it up here using only the Twitter App?

I"m not sure how to do it just from the app... But cutting and pasting it works just fine. Doesn't have to be fancy. :)

I struggled getting a properly formatted version up here, anyone have tips how to get it up here using only the Twitter App?

Thanks for your help guys, I guess this makes me official...

Thanks for your help guys, I guess this makes me official...

Awesome dude, way to jump in head first!

Awesome dude, way to jump in head first!

I figured it was close, a great deal, and a great opportunity to geek it up a little bit with club/ball design.

@GisforUGA: @hackersparadise @WilsonGolf Im tired of people saying they can build a house between their ball and mine. I need #PersonalDistance

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Not much time left for the experience that you won't want to miss. Did anyone see the SeeMore event that just took place.

In before the deadline! Looking over their website and watching a bunch of videos I really like the "Make it personal" angle with their tour pros. Pretty cool idea.

Way to squeeze it in there!

Way to squeeze it in there!

Sometimes I see the 11:59 and for some reason assume midnight. I was thinking about my entry this morning and about had a panic attack when I realized it was 11:59 AM. Attention to detail is key sometimes.

we will know soon i hope.

I will hold my breath until selections are posted..... starting now.

Good luck everyone!
This is going to be special!

Back