Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Two more weeks fellas! Can't wait! :banana:

I won't know which side to stand on. Oh wait, that's only when I swing.

I may or may not have asked to not be paired with you. #CantWinEmAll

I may or may not have asked to not be paired with you. "CantWinEmAll

It's like I'm being sent to Guantanamo Bay. What'd I do to deserve this!?

What do I get? was it 17 strokes?...

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha you funny guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll negotiate Sundays round after we see how we play Friday sat

But Friday I will give you 7 if I don't break 90 and I will give you 12 if I do

Okay, sorry for the delay, but I had to shake things up in terms of groups for Sunday at the Bay Club. I tried to accommodate any requests in terms of time and pairings.

If we need to change anything, send me a PM and I can see what I can do.

Also, I put the threesome in the front to help with pace of play, don't want to have any groups waiting.

Here they are:

Sunday Pairings
8:00OITW
MPLefty
golf3rguy
8:10tpluff
DevRickus
amsmith61
GolfinFF
8:20jwkde
Michigan Slice
buckbug
Buckjob
8:30kenh
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

Details:

The Bay Club

West Course

$59 includes range

Does this mean there is an opening in the first group? If so, sign me up for more golf! Work can wait.

Does this mean there is an opening in the first group? If so, sign me up for more golf! Work can wait.

I'll be happy to share a round with you sir

Nice! I'll add you to the spreadsheet tomorrow and update the thread.

Using Tapatalk

Nice! I'll add you to the spreadsheet tomorrow and update the thread.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks. Looking forward to the entire weekend.

Me too Randy!

Beers and bonfires on the beach.... Oh wait!....

We'll just have to pay off the beach patrol. As soon as they approach and see who we are it will be "Oh sorry for disturbing you guys. We didn't realize you were THPers. PARTY ON!"

Hey all, just checking in - been busy the last month or so, but I'm finally ready to look forward to next weekend! (gotta work on lodging and stuff). This will be my first event, but sadly, I won't be able to partake in anything other than the golf this time around. I'm missing the best part I know :( Either way, I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, and in future events to come!

-James

I can't wait for this event! I will be leaving for OC in 9 days! who else is getting there thursday?

I can't wait for this event! I will be leaving for OC in 9 days! who else is getting there thursday?

I will be there Thursday. Can't wait. Next week is going to be real busy work wise, but once it ends on Thursday, I'm on my way down there. Hoping to get down in the late afternoon/early evening.

Details:

The Bay Club

West Course

$59 includes range

Sunday Round (adding in MHG)

Pairings
8:00OITW
MPLefty
golf3rguy
milehighgolfer
8:10tpluff
DevRickus
amsmith61
Buckjob
8:20jwkde
Michigan Slice
buckbug
GolfinFF
8:30kenh
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

(and this is my 3,000th post, holy cow, time flies when you're having fun)

Last edited:
Aaron lands in Baltimore around 5pm.I will be there to pick him up and head out.I'm thinking around 7:30 or 8 when we get in.

Sunday Round (adding in MHG)

Pairings
8:00
OITW
MPLefty
golf3rguy
milehighgolfer
8:10
tpluff
DevRickus
amsmith61
Buckjob
8:20
jwkde
Michigan Slice
buckbug
GolfinFF
8:30
kenh
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

(and this is my 3,000th post, holy cow, time flies when you're having fun)

I'm liking that 8:20 group!

Aaron lands in Baltimore around 5pm.I will be there to pick him up and head out.I'm thinking around 7:30 or 8 when we get in.

Don't be late!! I'll drive the smart car from there. :)

Does anyone know what time the event starts on Saturday? It's looking more and more like I'm making the 3.5 hour driver to the course the day of the event and need to figure out how early I would have to leave.

Does anyone know what time the event starts on Saturday? It's looking more and more like I'm making the 3.5 hour driver to the course the day of the event and need to figure out how early I would have to leave.

I don't believe that has been announced yet - might want to ask on the Event thread. My guess is around 9 or so.

When & Where
June 28th, 2014
Ocean City, MD Rum Pointe Golf Course
Tee Times begin at 11:00am

This Scottish-style links is the only area course to feature bent-grass on the fairways and greens. No less than 17 of the 18 holes have a bay view with several holes having direct bay frontage, where you can start your ball over the water to shorten the hole. The Dyes have certainly created situations of risk and reward that will quicken the heart rate of even the most experienced golfer.

in the event's thread OP

Just to consolidate some things and bump this with, I think, the most up to date lists. Pretty excited for next weekend fellas, looking forward to meeting all of you.

Here are the revised groupings because of a drop out in the afternoon, along with the tee times for each group:

Friday Morning Rum Pointe ($40)

8:06
vman

RCGreen
amsmith61
Maddog

8:14
PGG

Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

8:22
Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

8:30
MPlefty

Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

8:38
buckbug
Youngbuck
Creegs7882
BobGeorge

8:46
??
??
??
??

Friday Afternoon Round @ Lighthouse ($50)

3:21
Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

3:30
DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

3:39
jlukes

Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

3:48
PGG
[open?]
T2GRN18
MI Slice

3:57
GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

4:06
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen
JonD

Sunday Round @ The Bay Club ($59 includes cart and range fees)

Pairings
8:00
OITW
MPLefty
golf3rguy
milehighgolfer

8:10
tpluff
DevRickus
amsmith61
Buckjob

8:20