Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great I would love to golf with you folk but.. I believe I should get back to the range before I golf with other humans hahahaha
Who said we were human?

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

Andy and I can shirley put something together whenever!

Haha hey who would've thought people can golf! god knows I can't! Buck, sounds wonderful!

hey guys, don't tell jimmy this, he left a birdie putt short on the last hole to beat in league last night, we both shot 39, we were on opposing teams not playing each other but in same foursome. he also saw one of the best putts of the year, a 40' up hill with about 3' break. I was surprised they did not give it to me...lol

hey guys, don't tell jimmy this, he left a birdie putt short on the last hole to beat in league last night, we both shot 39, we were on opposing teams not playing each other but in same foursome. he also saw one of the best putts of the year, a 40' up hill with about 3' break. I was surprised they did not give it to me...lol

Don't let Maddog kid ya. Without my knowledge and instruction I've bestowed upon him from the SeeMore putting instruction It had no chance of falling! Oh and don't forget it was a par putt!!

Don't let Maddog kill ya. Without my knowledge and instruction I've bestowed upon him from the SeeMore putting instruction It had no chance of falling! Oh and don't forget it was a par putt!!
He was pretty good putter before you came along. :) Even if his putter sounds like it is hollow.

He was pretty good putter before you came along. :) Even if his putter sounds like it is hollow.

Oh trust me I know. He's deadly. Which is why it's scary to think about a SeeMore in his hands and him committing to it.

Since Pete is on the mend til the end of the summer we can save the more eastern outings til he's swinging the clubs again. Sounds like there's some interest in an Arrowhead outing or even The Links at Ivy Ridge if guys want to try a new course. We can do this or get out to one of the nice Rochester area courses, maybe even head a little south and get Evok to join us.

Oh trust me I know. He's deadly. Which is why it's scary to think about a SeeMore in his hands and him committing to it.
Well he is due for a putter upgrade and a SeeMore would look pretty good in his bag. But if he starts dropping 40 foot putts on a regular basis, his head won't fit in Leroy. :)

Thinking about Mill Creek Sunday with my buddy Derrick. Anyone from here wanna join us? Doubt Maddog will want to because Mill Creek eats his lunch lol.

Jimmy, did you fill out your foursome? My buddy Ben and I will join you if still open and depending on the tee-time. Let me know.

Jimmy, did you fill out your foursome? My buddy Ben and I will join you if still open and depending on the tee-time. Let me know.

Nope at this point there's only 2 of us right now. We were planning on hitting the range/practice green before teeing off after 2pm to take advantage of the twilight rate.

Nope at this point there's only 2 of us right now. We were planning on hitting the range/practice green before teeing off after 2pm to take advantage of the twilight rate.

Bummer, would have had to have got out early to join you. We've really got to get a round in soon. Want to see your game, the progress sounds awesome. BTW: What driver were you using at the SeeMore event. Wasn't the marshmallow :)

Bummer, would have had to have got out early to join you. We've really got to get a round in soon. Want to see your game, the progress sounds awesome. BTW: What driver were you using at the SeeMore event. Wasn't the marshmallow :)

Rocking the Bridgestone J40. Borrowing it from my boy Canadan to get a feel for the driver. Feels pretty damn good. Getting used to the feeling and sound more. I seem to have a bit more control with this driver over the RBZ. I think that's from the shaft being a little heavier and more stout. It's a great club.

Thinking about Mill Creek Sunday with my buddy Derrick. Anyone from here wanna join us? Doubt Maddog will want to because Mill Creek eats his lunch lol.
Ugh.......Can I come and putt?

Andy and I can shirley put something together whenever!
Of course I'm serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Well he is due for a putter upgrade and a SeeMore would look pretty good in his bag. But if he starts dropping 40 foot putts on a regular basis, his head won't fit in Leroy. :)
Le Roy is starting to feel a little snug around the brim....lol.....looking forward to OC to tee it up with my old buddy !!!!!!

Mill Creek has a tournament that start at 1 pm I think, just a heads up.

Le Roy is starting to feel a little snug around the brim....lol.....looking forward to OC to tee it up with my old buddy !!!!!!
I know, they are picking it up from outer space. :)

Looking forward to OC and teeing it up with you and Allan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back