Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two open spots for Father's Day morning this Sunday at Greystone GC in Walworth, NY if anyone wants to join myself and five others!

Got two open spots for Father's Day morning this Sunday at Greystone GC in Walworth, NY if anyone wants to join myself and five others!
Joe, I would love to but already booked at Batavia CC

I wish I could since I missed out on teeing it up with you guys at Terry Hills, but I have an annual father's day outing on Sunday. It's at Beaver Island this year. Not really liking the course choice there, but I heard it's not a muni anymore so it's looking better.

Joe, I would love to but already booked at Batavia CC
Dang Allan! You would have a fellow lefty if you could make it, my Father-in-law will be there.

What time?

just got in 9 holes with Jimmy.......look out for him.....he was 2 under 34....he had one chip in...one long birdie putt and he knocked in a 3 footer on a 227 yard par 3 for birdie....I can see his putting improvements from his weekend at see-more....hope I can get time for a lesson from him before the big OC invitational:banana:

just got in 9 holes with Jimmy.......look out for him.....he was 2 under 34....he had one chip in...one long birdie putt and he knocked in a 3 footer on a 227 yard par 3 for birdie....I can see his putting improvements from his weekend at see-more....hope I can get time for a lesson from him before the big OC invitational:banana:
That's awesome WTG Jimmy! I know he's been putting a lot of work in

That's awesome WTG Jimmy! I know he's been putting a lot of work in

Thanks buddy! The birdie par 3 and the long birdie putt felt great. The chip in was kind of ridiculous but it's a 2 on the score card!!

yes, I applied for that, hoping to win this for Pete

Yup I saw you enter and it put a smile on my face. I know I exchanged messages with another member from this thread about it too.

good luck, but I still hope they add a little international flavor to it ;)

Good luck to you, Martin. I would be thrilled for you if you got selected.

Really pushing hard for Andy and Martin. Hope my buddy Allan throws his hat in the ring as well!!

Good luck to you, Martin. I would be thrilled for you if you got selected.

yes, I will cheer for you too if you get in of course. looking forward to meet you next week in OC

yes, I will cheer for you too if you get in of course. looking forward to meet you next week in OC

Really looking forward to it too.

Really pushing hard for Andy and Martin. Hope my buddy Allan throws his hat in the ring as well!!

I'd like to see Allan throw his name in as well.

Crazy opportunity but I fall short of the handicap by a couple strokes, it would be awesome to have another one of us in the event.

I received an invitation to a bachelor party of my girlfriend's cousin who I never met before and it is at Turning Stone (apparently they have a lot of money). My girlfriend's brother in law who is now a good friend of mine is also invited and also never met the guy before....We played with idea of going just for the fact that we could golf and through the bachelor party golf would only be another $30. Is it worth going to this just for the simple fact that we could play Turning Stone for $30??

I'd like to see Allan throw his name in as well.
Wish I could but being self employed,gotta let customers come first. Besides,Pete's shoes are too big for me to fill!

I received an invitation to a bachelor party of my girlfriend's cousin who I never met before and it is at Turning Stone (apparently they have a lot of money). My girlfriend's brother in law who is now a good friend of mine is also invited and also never met the guy before....We played with idea of going just for the fact that we could golf and through the bachelor party golf would only be another $30. Is it worth going to this just for the simple fact that we could play Turning Stone for $30??
YES....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back