The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I'd say that our team would crush yours at video games too, but by looking at JRod and seeing his computer prowess, I'd guess he spent a lot of time as a teenager locked in his room trying to solve the Legend of Zelda or photoshopping himself into Pamela Anderson pictures.

Just bumping this thread. I have been a bit preoccupied with "Dad" stuff for the past week so I haven't posted in here for a bit. Nothing to do with not be EXTREMELY EXCITED to represent Team ScottyG and Callaway Golf. I can't wait to get to Hilton Head.

I am so freaking excited for this. I am working every day to be the best I can be come September. I have a great set of teammates, the best captain, and I know we're going to kick some butt out there.

Is it September yet? I'm ready to get to Hilton Head and #RunTheGauntlet. Who's with me!!

Is it September yet? I'm ready to get to Hilton Head and #RunTheGauntlet. Who's with me!!
The end of this post reminded me of Animal House. Let's goooooooo!! Can't wait bro. Its gonna be epic.

The end of this post reminded me of Animal House. Let's goooooooo!! Can't wait bro. Its gonna be epic.

Epic is an understatement. When JB is making comparisons between The King and The Gauntlet, epic isn't a strong enough word. Looking forward to finally meeting you my friend.

Wow this thread has gone limp! Where are all the teams, where are the captains? Let's get this party started!

Wow this thread has gone limp! Where are all the teams, where are the captains? Let's get this party started!

Majors season for the captains. I don't expect much from them for the rest of the summer.

I think we ll see the banter escalate once the event gets closer. There's so much happening around here right now.

Majors season for the captains. I don't expect much from them for the rest of the summer.

Well, at least SOME of us are taking this seriously.

Knowing Callaway and THP the way I do, I still say this event is going to go way beyond expectations!!!!!!!
I may have to flip a coin on which team to support

I'm working on something special for my team. We're gonna be armed like a destroyer in the Persian Gulf

Oh hey team Rhi, I forgot you were there. You may go now

Damn straight!

Hey Rhi - I was looking at my captain's, Jason Finley, THP avatar. It says that he has won a few events. Where are your winner's tag?

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet... specifically a person's THP avatar. ;)
Hey Rhi - I was looking at my captain's, Jason Finley, THP avatar. It says that he has won a few events. Where are your winner's tag?

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet... specifically a person's THP avatar. ;)

Jason Finley doesn't lie. He's a man of character. And villainous plans...

Back