Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

ok I need some final headcount numbers for the extra rounds, anyone got them?

16 for Sunday!

Saw your pm, i'll get back to you this afternoon, swamped at work.

Using Tapatalk

Just judging off the most recent pairings it's 20 Friday am and 24 Friday pm. I think someone is still trying to get on, not sure which round

Well we are capped at 24 for the PM round and have 21 spots for the AM round so hopefully its the am

Well we are capped at 24 for the PM round and have 21 spots for the AM round so hopefully its the am

Yep, it's 21 for the a.m. and 24 for the p.m. rounds on Friday.

Thanks for the organization guys I can't wait to play with everyone

Yes it is. Between Rum Pointe and Lighthouse, we are playing 2 of the best courses in all of Ocean City.

Thanks, trying to finalize directions from the hotel. Looks like it's only about 15 minutes.

Thanks, trying to finalize directions from the hotel. Looks like it's only about 15 minutes.

What hotel are you staying in? I am in the "Bedtime Inn" which is only about 10 min from the course.

What hotel are you staying in? I am in the "Bedtime Inn" which is only about 10 min from the course.

I'm further north up the strip at the Princess Royale. Sounds like a cruise ship :)

I didn't go in to Burger King.

Do you know of anyone else staying there? So far all I know of is you and myself.

Do you know of anyone else staying there? So far all I know of is you and myself.

Nope ... that's why I kind of put that question out there to find out where everyone else is staying. The wife agreed to go down Thursday night, so I will be able to make both rounds. I think we are paired together, aren't we?

Nope ... that's why I kind of put that question out there to find out where everyone else is staying. The wife agreed to go down Thursday night, so I will be able to make both rounds. I think we are paired together, aren't we?
OK, cool. I think I'm paired with JLukes, Moosejaa and milehighgolfer for the afternoon round. I'm not doing the morning round. My back is been all screwed up lately and I don't want to destroy it before the outting.

This time next week we should know our teams. Really looking forward to it.

I am staying at the lankford hotel with a happy bunch of new yorkers, and I think most of this hotel will be THP'd on that weekend

I am staying at the lankford hotel with a happy bunch of new yorkers, and I think most of this hotel will be THP'd on that weekend

Maybe the crazy rules will be relaxed a bit.... considering.

Back