Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Hmm I see some guys in here who fit nicely into the range needed for the 1 MC spot that is open now

Why yes Dean, I would fit nicely. And I will show that I am tournament ready in under two weeks!

Doesn't matter I can't golf in the winter all that matters is I'm getting my game in shape and ready to win my spot in the Bridgestone championship in a few weeks

My spot will be open for you Buck after I grab my first HOF banner.

We are getting close boys and girls I can't wait to roll into OC and have a great time!

Going to start prepping the staff bag for its first course action. Cannot wait.

I am going to try and get 5-6 rounds in before this event!

The end of the line for the invitationals in 2014, The Championship and 2 more tickets punched await!

I am going to try and get 5-6 rounds in before this event!

The end of the line for the invitationals in 2014, The Championship and 2 more tickets punched await!

That's a lot of golf. You counting the Friday rounds? I want to get 2 or 3 in before the trip.

That's a lot of golf. You counting the Friday rounds? I want to get 2 or 3 in before the trip.

Before I leave Thursday...

Playing hopefully Friday, 2 rounds Saturday, League Monday, and Tues, Wednesday are possibilities.

It's either a blessing or a curse that I will be unable to golf at all next week before getting down there. I'll get some practice time in this week and this weekend and then I'm showing up with the game I

have. If it's not good enough, I'm not above sabotaging everyone else. :drinks::deadhorse::golf3:

This time next week i'll be getting ready to drive down to MD! So pumped!

Using Tapatalk

This time next week i'll be getting ready to drive down to MD! So pumped!

yup, this time next week I'll be at the borders!

yup, this time next week I'll be at the borders!
Good stuff man. I got a nice little surprise for you sir...... This is gonna be fun

Good stuff man. I got a nice little surprise for you sir...... This is gonna be fun

I've got something for you too, plus I got my handicap within 0.3 points of yours, no shots needed

It's either a blessing or a curse that I will be unable to golf at all next week before getting down there. I'll get some practice time in this week and this weekend and then I'm showing up with the game I

have. If it's not good enough, I'm not above sabotaging everyone else. :drinks::deadhorse::golf3:
Something tells me that with all the work you have put in this spring, you will be a monster next weekend. Gladly have you as my teammate if we are paired up.

uou will look good with that logo
u6emytes.jpg

hahaha I could rock that
Haha what a good sport. I was also thinking about the little hot dog vendor cap but they may not fit

One week from today and I am on a plane heading to this event. I keep looking at Rum Pointe and I cannot wait to play the golf course with a bunch of THPers.

Cannot wait!

Something tells me that with all the work you have put in this spring, you will be a monster next weekend. Gladly have you as my teammate if we are paired up.

We would be a force for sure! Looking forward to hanging out again; this time next week we will be on the links!

We would be a force for sure! Looking forward to hanging out again; this time next week we will be on the links!

Whoops, never mind. I meant this time tomorrow next week. Jumped the gun...

Okay guys, we are getting close.
Just a head's up, if you get a PM from GolferGal, please try and respond. She is planning, hosting and paying for this event.
We still have two people that have not returned PMs (multiple) from her about the dinner. This puts a major wrench in our planning and while I know everybody has a life outside of THP, we do not think its too much to ask, to take the 2 minutes and respond to a message about an event that you are attending.

Looking forward to seeing who else is joining us down at PGA National! :) Wishing you all the best of luck....Have fun out there!

Looking forward to seeing who else is joining us down at PGA National! :) Wishing you all the best of luck....Have fun out there!

PGA National? I must have missed something, sorry

The winners get rights to a spot in the Championship down at PGA national in september

Didn't know that, thank you. Guess I better pick up a club again, it's been two weeks ;-)

Back