To Date How many rounds have you played this calendar year?

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
I just went over my notes, and scores.

I have played a whopping 73 rounds so far this calendar year.

Practice makes perfect maybe....?

Maybe.

OK, I will settle for improvement!

Calendar days as in since January? 73 rounds in 169 days...in Michigan? You're an animal CJ.

I've played 15 rounds; and that includes traveling to Hilton Head, Louisiana, and Indianapolis.

Since our season just recently started here in NY, not many

I want to say around 15-20ish. Thats including 9 hole rounds as well

I'd guess around 20....

In 2011, I played 225 days. Some nines and many eighteens. Work gets in the way now.

73 rounds with a Michigan address - WOW

I have 47 on my end so far.

72 rds. total a couple were in Peru, 1 in Chile and 8 in Brazil

ive only been playing for about 3 months, ive played about 20 games approximately. Haven't been keeping count.

I have been practicing and taking lessons more than playing...so I'm probably only around 10 rounds maybe 15.

I have at least 25 but not more than 30 full rounds. Lots of practice, tho - and I am not counting 9 hole rounds or tournaments.

Only 11 so far this year. During a typical, healthy year, I would easily have 5 times that number in.

Calendar days as in since January? 73 rounds in 169 days...in Michigan? You're an animal CJ.

I've played 15 rounds; and that includes traveling to Hilton Head, Louisiana, and Indianapolis.

73 rounds with a Michigan address - WOW

I have 47 on my end so far.

I played starting in Febuary, travelled south a few times to escape winter.
Also attended all the Invitationals and many practice rounds.

Many weekends play 3-4 rounds also.

Around 10-12 right now. Adding three more this weekend

12+ I think. Had a couple rounds early in the season that didn't get posted cause of course conditions.

21 rounds so far, but none in January, February and only 2 in March so that is 19 rounds in the last 10 weeks. My golf season is just April through October and with 3 kids and a wife that works full time, I will only get in about 60 rounds this year. I grew up playing over 100 rounds each year in the shortened Minnesota/Wisconsin season but I really don't know that I will ever want to play more than 75 rounds a year. Skiing, fishing, boating, cycling, paddle boarding, hunting, and spending time with my wife and kids are way less stressful than playing golf!:act-up:

Wow, I'm impressed with people's totals year-to-date. I've managed to play 26 so far this year plus a couple of 9s and several range sessions. For me, that's more rounds by June 15th than I've ever done. Were it not for work i'm sure it'd be a lot more, but I'm pleased with how much I've gotten out and it's showing in my results as well.

so far this year i am at 24

I am at 100 even right now so far this year, I play a lot of 36 hole days when I go out. I have even played 54 holes in one day so far this year!!!

Started in May. About 6 rounds. But I played yesterday AND today. I hope to play tomorrow.

1 yes one...:( But that one round was with Hawk.. So it was a good time!

73 rounds my wife would leave me and I would have no money left.
I just went over my notes, and scores.

I have played a whopping 73 rounds so far this calendar year.

Practice makes perfect maybe....?

Maybe.

OK, I will settle for improvement!

Back