Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Probably working, but if not a round could be had at GVR. Its right by the airport.

My thoughts exactly.

wednesdays are work days for me... any day for me other than wed or thu.

Those just happen to be the best travel days lol.

We can see what's happening when the time draws nearer. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Just want to slip in my two cents. We're moving back to Colorado this summer and I'm really looking forward to playing golf again. I played 3 rounds this spring (Foothills, Fox Hollow, and The Meadows) and only a total of 10 rounds in the last 2½ years. We will be in Logan County, but less than 2 hours from the northeastern metro area. When the chance comes I'd love to get together for a round or two, although I will busy with moving into a new house and a bunch of other obligations at the same time. I should be able to sneak away from homeowner chores once or twice, I hope (that's up to the boss).

@Royalwuff: Tol - I'll be living in Fleming so we have to play. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Just want to slip in my two cents. We're moving back to Colorado this summer and I'm really looking forward to playing golf again. I played 3 rounds this spring (Foothills, Fox Hollow, and The Meadows) and only a total of 10 rounds in the last 2½ years. We will be in Logan County, but less than 2 hours from the northeastern metro area. When the chance comes I'd love to get together for a round or two, although I will busy with moving into a new house and a bunch of other obligations at the same time. I should be able to sneak away from homeowner chores once or twice, I hope (that's up to the boss).

@Royalwuff: Tol - I'll be living in Fleming so we have to play. Looking forward to seeing you again.
foothills??? That's my home course haha. May have ran into you lol. While and we would love to tee it up with you when the opening presents itself

Anyone want to play the par3 at Gwen valley ranch today at 10:30 or so?

foothills??? That's my home course haha. May have ran into you lol. While and we would love to tee it up with you when the opening presents itself

Foothills was my home course for 30 years. I first played it in 1975, and started playing it regularly in the early 80's. I was in the Men's Club there from 1989 until we moved away in 2012. I worked in the starter booth for 5 years, from opening in spring of 2007 thru the 2011 season.

Foothills was my home course for 30 years. I first played it in 1975, and started playing it regularly in the early 80's. I was in the Men's Club there from 1989 until we moved away in 2012. I worked in the starter booth for 5 years, from opening in spring of 2007 thru the 2011 season.
oh my you have some history there! I started playing it last year and joined the men's club this year. They recently went to a 4 tee system and lengthened the course a bit. id be happy to have you out here for memory sake :)

So I got my flight booked for a trip back east and my outgoing flight isn't until almost 6pm. The day is Wednesday, July 9th. If any of you guys want to get a round in before I fly out, let me know.

perhaps wednesday morning on the regulation course?
I have bogo coupon for there. Get four of us together?

Cant make it Wednesday as I'm traveling for work but great idea.

You're talking the 9th, right? I am in, if so.

You're talking the 9th, right? I am in, if so.
we can do that. I can make plans and arrangements for 4. Let's see who is in town and down to play

we can do that. I can make plans and arrangements for 4. Let's see who is in town and down to play

That sounds great. Earliest time I could make, with the drive and all, would be 10ish. That work?

oh my you have some history there! I started playing it last year and joined the men's club this year. They recently went to a 4 tee system and lengthened the course a bit. id be happy to have you out here for memory sake :)

I knew that they were building new tee boxes over that last 5 or 6 years, but they hadn't yet gotten to the point where they could do 4 sets of tees when I moved away. I didn't notice any 4th tees when I played there in late March, but I only played the one round and I wasn't really looking around that much. I was mostly just trying to figure out which end of the club I was supposed to be gripping. I've always played the white tees there so I just went to them and didn't look for any others.

I'd love to hook up with you there for a round. I really miss it, and I've always loved the course. It's been fun watching the course grow from a low budget construction project in the early 70's to the pretty nice course that it is today.

I knew that they were building new tee boxes over that last 5 or 6 years, but they hadn't yet gotten to the point where they could do 4 sets of tees when I moved away. I didn't notice any 4th tees when I played there in late March, but I only played the one round and I wasn't really looking around that much. I was mostly just trying to figure out which end of the club I was supposed to be gripping. I've always played the white tees there so I just went to them and didn't look for any others.

I'd love to hook up with you there for a round. I really miss it, and I've always loved the course. It's been fun watching the course grow from a low budget construction project in the early 70's to the pretty nice course that it is today.
whenever, just hit me up! im sure e can get at least 4 of us together

Would have been down normally, obviously too late now. Just returned home from services and have some home duties and more yard work scheduled for today. Can hopefully get together sometime soon.

Looking forward to it Rick.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

9th it is. doug is working in town but tje job may not be done by then so he's iffy. damn slacker

Stupid work

If no other THP'ers can join us, my buddy in Aurora may be able to join in if that works for you guys.

Spots open this week.

Tuesday 7:48 at Green Valley Ranch. Join J4U and myself for $48 on GolfNow.

Wednesday 7:50 at Legacy Ridge. Join J4U, kc720, and myself. Call the proshop to add yourself to the group.

that works. put coupons to use!

Cool. I'll wait till the last minute to make sure that Doug or any other forum locals won't be able to fill that spot. Thanks, bud.

J4u, milehighgolfer and I will.be playing foothills golf course on wed july 2. Spot is booked for a 4some in case any one wants to join

J4u, milehighgolfer and I will.be playing foothills golf course on wed july 2. Spot is booked for a 4some in case any one wants to join

Nice tee time! Have to get up early for that one (living south problems)

Back