To Date How many rounds have you played this calendar year?

I'm at 47 so far this year.

60 while down in Arizona for the winter. 32 since being back up in Washington... so 92. I'm going to slow it down to 3 per week, as golf is dictating my life and I have other projects to complete.

Somewhere in the 40-50 ish range. Several practice days not included and alot of range time. Wish I could play more!

Its been an extremely slow golf year for me to date. I have roughly 20 rounds in this year so far. I just don't seem to have the time to get out as much. And my game has fallen apart because of this.

I am at 24 if you count 9 hole rounds, ot bad for a season thats only a month and a half old

15 times with an average score of 85.4 (on 6 different courses).

Last edited:
12 rounds this year. Long winter + baby at home = decrease in golf from last year.

I just went over my notes, and scores.

I have played a whopping 73 rounds so far this calendar year.

Practice makes perfect maybe....?

Maybe.

OK, I will settle for improvement!

73 rounds since january 1st? WTH? How?

By Rounds I'm assuming you mean 18 holes....

Well considering I've played only 4 weeks of league and 0 times on the weekend I have played exactly 2 rounds this year. Wow, I didn't even realize how little I play....no wonder I am playing the worst golf of my life.

94 in 2014 so far.

73 rounds since january 1st? WTH? How?

By Rounds I'm assuming you mean 18 holes....

Well considering I've played only 4 weeks of league and 0 times on the weekend I have played exactly 2 rounds this year. Wow, I didn't even realize how little I play....no wonder I am playing the worst golf of my life.

Yes rounds is 18, league I counted as .5 so 2 weeks league play equals one round.

I play a few times during the week, and usually 36 on sat, and many times 18 Sunday.

13 rounds, 8 of them 9 hole rounds... wait just read that 18 holes = 1 round, so I guess I haven't even gotten to 10 yet this year.

Not enough. Maybe 12 or so. Need to get out more, game is suffering from it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Holy smokes I wish I could get in half the rounds some of you get in. I'm at three 18 hole rounds and one 9 hole round.

Including practice rounds I would think I'm in the vicinity of 30.

I believe with 9 hole rounds added up and some practice rounds I would be around 35-40 for the year

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

how many rounds? Not enough, if you ask me. Too many if you ask my wife :D

somewhere around 50 since January 1st. The last time I checked the computer at my club, it said just over 30 rounds played there, and I have done a few more since then. I didn't start tracking until Jan 1. I've also played at least a dozen rounds this year at other courses. none since Sunday, though. I need to get out!

5 ;( But I have a 7th month old so that makes it hard. I knew it would be a slow year though. Still I have dropped my handicap and playing a lot better. I have a net in the back yard that hit into everyday which really helps.

In the OOB list, about 15 18 hole rounds (including 5 at #TheKing) and about 5 9 holers. Probably missing a few rounds in the winter, because I didn't really bother entering them into the cap since they won't count anyways.

24 since 1/1/14; 19 posted to GHIN. I anticipate being in the 40-50 range by 12/31.

Not many this year. 45 or so, but many are just 9. Work gets in the way this year.

17 rounds in 2014 so far. Will probably add one tonight, one Friday morning, and then another on Saturday.

Did a recount...50 full rounds, and a couple 9 hole rounds & Par-3 course rounds.

It would be interesting to know when everyone's season started along with the # of rounds.
I know mine wasn't until the 2nd week of April.

Back