Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

I absolutely adore Adidas shoes and rock them off course. I've never had a pair of spikeless shoes and I would love to wear my favorite off course shoes, on the course.

Thanks to THP and Adidas for the opportunity!

I love the idea of a cross between a spiked and a spikeless shoe - these look like they'd be extremely comfortable for someone like me who walks the majority of the time.

Thanks to THP and adidas Golf for this opportunity. I am looking for the right spikeless shoes to wear when I return to the course after tomorrow's surgery. Want something that will provide enough comfort and support for my recovering heel. As a left handed golfer facing surgery on my left heel, I am particularly sensitive to this situation.

Great contest. Good luck to all that entered. And thanks again adidas and THP solid work as always.

I want to win the adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe because even if they don't make me golf as good as Kaymer, I know I'll look good trying!

I want to win the Adidas Gripmore shoes because there is nothing worse than having your feet slide around during a swing! Thanks THP and Adidas

Bonus Entry:

243 points of contact to keep me grounded, yes please. Great looks and comfort, yes please. Martin Kaymer's game, I could only dream. Thanks Adidas and THP.

I want to win a pair because I think if I had these shoes I could win the US Open next year!!!!!!!!!

OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few days left to enter.

I'd like to win these shoes because they look great and I'd like to give them a shot at being more comfortable than my favorite shoe so far.
The footjoy contour, I've found nothing better yet. Can gripmore change that?

These old shoes I use, are not made for walking. Water, sand and whatever is around gets into them. Its like they have a vacuum on the soles. Rather have some cleated with the comfort of spikeless
hu2egune.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I want to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoes because I need some comfort in my life. Maybe the key is in the shoes!

I need a new pair of shoes. And I have always liked Adidas shoes. With the new grip more technology I am sure I won't think about slipping again.

Not only will I play better, but I'll look good doing it!

These will look great along with the 6 other pairs of Adidas golf shoes I own!

I would like to win the adicross GripMore shoes because they will give me good grip while looking very stylish. Confidence in my style and in my swing!

Bonus entry:

Back