THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with you and the ladies league? Play front again?

1 hr 20 min front 9... it may be 3 hr 20 min for the back

Left the birdy putt short by 6 inches... just a great feeling!

522 yd par 5. Good drive down the left side will give great look at eagle
uqugy7y7.jpg

Hooked drive into deep stuff, out to 170 out

Missed green and stuck behind tree. Forced to eat a shot, chip and putt for bogey

458 yd par 4 #12
7u6unyde.jpg

KC getting it done!! Don't waste all those birdie looks!

Left the birdy putt short by 6 inches... just a great feeling!

After Tuesday, I figured you'd be blowing them by today lol

After taking 1 hr+ to play 10, 11, and 12, decided to get a rain check. Headed to the range

After taking 1 hr+ to play 10, 11, and 12, decided to get a rain check. Headed to the range
it's grind time...

ge4a2yjy.jpg

Tough day today, sitting at +17 after 14
We might not have enough time to finish

Double on 15...

Did some range work with a focus on keeping my spine angle thru my swing and swinging straight Dow the line. On the first tee

Did some range work with a focus on keeping my spine angle thru my swing and swinging straight Dow the line. On the first tee
lets see another sub par 9!

lets see another sub par 9!

I sure would love that. Shake that 50 from the memory bank lol.

Drive down the pipe, 136yds into the wind, hit a knockdown 8i but goes a lil long. Can't get up and card a bogey. +1

I sure would love that. Shake that 50 from the memory bank lol.

Drive down the pipe, 136yds into the wind, hit a knockdown 8i but goes a lil long. Can't get up and card a bogey. +1
no worries. 8 holes tonget 2 birds!

Pipe my drive on #2, good lay up to 125 but not the greatest approach. 45 ft for birdie and burn the edge. +1 after 2. Liking the FG Tour so far. Great feel all around.

Another good drive on #3 leaves me 80yds to the pin, but I left it short. Another 6 footer for par missed and another bogey. Curse of the raven. +2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back