100 Days till the Ryder Cup!!!

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Woo-hoo!!!

:banana::blob::banana::blob::banana::blob::banana::blob::banana:

That is all.

Love the Ryder Cup! Can't wait to see the teams finalized. Hope Tommy takes it to 'em!

I have a love for the Ryder Cup like no other. This is by far my favorite sporting event there is. There's nothing else like it for me.

It's always fun to watch that's for sure. I'm hoping some new blood on the US team will help turn things around.

No Tiger will be a good thing IMO. Not hating on the guy, but we need some new blood on the squad.
Vise versa tho if Tiger comes back and is playing well it could make for some crazy exciting play. Either way I can't wait to watch!

Any plans on going to Gleneagles?

No, discussed at length and while it would be great to be there for the atmosphere, it was decided that in front of the TV with a fridge full of beer and elbow deep in a monster bag of doritos gives the best coverage of the action.

We are going up to have a look at the merchandise next week as it's only 15 mins from work.

This is my first Ryder Cup since I left the UK. I guess I'm not gonna get to see much of it with the time difference :(. I can't see the Golf Channel being too impartial either so I'm not sure this one is gonna be quite as enjoyable for me as previous years.

I have a love for the Ryder Cup like no other. This is by far my favorite sporting event there is. There's nothing else like it for me.

I'm right there with ya! I've already blocked that weekend off in my books. Can't believe it's been 2 years since the Medinah meltdown. Got my wife hooked on it too. She didn't know much about it (we got married 3 years ago) and when she spent the weekend watching it with me, she really got fired up.

I'm right there with ya! I've already blocked that weekend off in my books. Can't believe it's been 2 years since the Medinah meltdown. Got my wife hooked on it too. She didn't know much about it (we got married 3 years ago) and when she spent the weekend watching it with me, she really got fired up.

My gf is the same way. She loved the team aspect of it and really gets into it with me. I'll be doing the same and won't really be moving from the couch all weekend.

It's the only time other than Olympic hockey where I don't like the rest of the world.

yes the Ryder Cup indeed will be the 2nd biggest golf event going on that weekend.

The first...........................2014 Bridgestone Championship at PGA National Resort and Spa!!!

I guess we'll have to fit some Ryder Cup viewing in on Sunday afternoon after the 2nd round hopefully.

Ryder Cup is always fun to watch. Hope we can pull it out this year.

It's probably unhealthy how much I love the Ryder Cup. Pure adrenaline and excitement. Just awesome golf.

I don't get too excited for Ryder Cup. I imagine back in the day it was more exciting as players didn't travel across the world to play in as many events as they do now. Now it's just another event for me that just happens to be US against Europe, but the same players we see every week now in PGA events.

I love the RC. Its the team event side that I enjoy and I cant wait for it.

This will be a big one to watch for me, the team events have such a unique feeling that is unmatched in other events.

100 days til we around the world get to see the yanks crying like school girls, lol.

I. Cannot. Freaking. Wait.

Single handedly my favorite sporting event next to Colts football.

It's amazing how this year has just passed by. Interesting to see if Tiger and Phil make the US squad outside of having to be Captain picks.

Ryder Cup is definitely my favorite professional golf event, just the formats makes it so much more interesting than any other event.

Back