Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Okay guys, we are getting close.
Just a head's up, if you get a PM from GolferGal, please try and respond. She is planning, hosting and paying for this event.
We still have two people that have not returned PMs (multiple) from her about the dinner. This puts a major wrench in our planning and while I know everybody has a life outside of THP, we do not think its too much to ask, to take the 2 minutes and respond to a message about an event that you are attending.

simple answer...they starve!

Okay guys, we are getting close.
Just a head's up, if you get a PM from GolferGal, please try and respond. She is planning, hosting and paying for this event.
We still have two people that have not returned PMs (multiple) from her about the dinner. This puts a major wrench in our planning and while I know everybody has a life outside of THP, we do not think its too much to ask, to take the 2 minutes and respond to a message about an event that you are attending.

Bump so this gets resolved

This time next week, I should be in Ocean City, assuming I get my left arm functional by then. No worries.

This time next week, I should be in Ocean City, assuming I get my left arm functional by then. No worries.

you've got another....just sayin

Hope everything is all right Ken, looking forward to seeing you.

JB, will you have the tour van at the Invitational?

Hope everything is all right Ken, looking forward to seeing you.

JB, will you have the tour van at the Invitational?

He's flying to this one. So no THP Van.

At this time next week, the Michigan (and 1 Ohio guy) van will be on it's way. Wow has the time flown by but I'm ready for 4 awesome rounds with THPers and to help punch my partners ticket to PGA national!

At this time next week, the Michigan (and 1 Ohio guy) van will be on it's way. Wow has the time flown by but I'm ready for 4 awesome rounds with THPers and to help punch my partners ticket to PGA national!

Good stuff guys. Cant wait to meet you all! So how long is the drive to OC from Michigan?

Sounds like we are paired up then :)

Good stuff guys. Cant wait to meet you all! So how long is the drive to OC from Michigan?

Cj is up in Saginaw and is picking up 2 of us near the border then we head toward Columbus then east. For CJ it'll be 15 hours.

I think I have something like 11-12 hours.

Yup once you pick me up it's 12. Straight shot through. Rule #1 of the van: You sleep, you get the sharpie.

I think I have something like 11-12 hours.

Wow that is awesome you guys are making your way down here.

Cj is up in Saginaw and is picking up 2 of us near the border then we head toward Columbus then east. For CJ it'll be 15 hours.

That's a long trip. Let me be the first to buy you both a beverage when you get down here. Just so you know no pants or long sleeves needed at all.

I'm getting excited about this. Can't wait to meet everyone

Wow that is awesome you guys are making your way down here.

That's a long trip. Let me be the first to buy you both a beverage when you get down here. Just so you know no pants or long sleeves needed at all.

After the tragedy that was RammerJammer's partner in Indy, the pants are staying at home this trip. I imagine there will be some picture taking as the courses are going to have some great views.

After the tragedy that was RammerJammer's partner in Indy, the pants are staying at home this trip. I imagine there will be some picture taking as the courses are going to have some great views.

Hmm not sure about that but I was referring to the weather as it will be nice and humid. Maybe I need to read up on the Indy thread a bit.......haha

Hmm not sure about that but I was referring to the weather as it will be nice and humid. Maybe I need to read up on the Indy thread a bit.......haha
Oh yeah I'm used to that sorta stuff here.

Oh yeah I'm used to that sorta stuff here.

Sounds good. We had 3 or 4 days in the 90s this week with brutal humidity. Takes a little getting used to for sure.

Sounds good. We had 3 or 4 days in the 90s this week with brutal humidity. Takes a little getting used to for sure.

Itll be a great way to break in the THP water pouch! For me, staying hydrated and eating bananas will be key so I don't start #LeBroning

Back