Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about a new driver. Not sure why. I've been hitting my $50 905r really well and I love the look of it at address, but I wonder if I'm missing some distance with the older club.

Wilson FG Tour M3 Driver popped into my ponder for some reason :) gonna do a little homework on this puppy for a while

Thinking about a new driver. Not sure why. I've been hitting my $50 905r really well and I love the look of it at address, but I wonder if I'm missing some distance with the older club.

Any place nearby you can go give some models some tries?

Wilson FG Tour M3 Driver popped into my ponder for some reason :) gonna do a little homework on this puppy for a while

I thiiiiiiiink there might be a homepage review on that one...

:alien:

Pondering putting the J40's back in bag for Sunday tourney. No idea why when I have Altitudes currently.

I had that ponder last week.

"i" know what your ponder is.

See what "i" did there?

someone keeps telling me to get to the Apex of my ponders.

someone keeps telling me to get to the Apex of my ponders.

Hahahaha, I was just walking by my spare clubs and "i" thought of you buddy.

Hahahaha, I was just walking by my spare clubs and "i" thought of you buddy.

"i" have such a love/hate relationship with you sir hehe

Any place nearby you can go give some models some tries?

Oh yeah, I live in Minneapolis. I hit some used drivers yesterday, but I wasn't getting any help so I bailed. I like the looks of the Bertha, but that's a bit of dough for me. Adjustability is intriguing, but possibly confusing.

I thiiiiiiiink there might be a homepage review on that one...

I read it about 10 minutes ago. Very well written and I'm real excited to get my hands on this. Not sure if it's going to be the driver fitted to us at #PersonalDistance or not but either way, my eyes have been opened to this driver

"i" have such a love/hate relationship with you sir hehe

Muahahahaha!

Oh yeah, I live in Minneapolis. I hit some used drivers yesterday, but I wasn't getting any help so I bailed. I like the looks of the Bertha, but that's a bit of dough for me. Adjustability is intriguing, but possibly confusing.

Nice, Bertha (non alpha) is one of the easiest to adjust, and the sliding weight actually works and works well in it unlike some other drivers with sliding weight. In the end its just going to come back to what you need launch and spin wise. Too bad you couldn't get better help, that's always irritating as heck.

I read it about 10 minutes ago. Very well written and I'm real excited to get my hands on this. Not sure if it's going to be the driver fitted to us at #PersonalDistance or not but either way, my eyes have been opened to this driver

Its a fairway finder, not the longest, not the most muted, but the thing wants to put the ball in play. Will be crazy exciting to see what you all are in for with W/S, I love their direction now.

Its a fairway finder, not the longest, not the most muted, but the thing wants to put the ball in play. Will be crazy exciting to see what you all are in for with W/S, I love their direction now.

It wouldn't be the first driver I've gamed that wasn't a fan favorite. Makes it even more exciting for me

It wouldn't be the first driver I've gamed that wasn't a fan favorite. Makes it even more exciting for me

Well this one is about 100 times more forgiving than that other one, haha!

Crazy excited for you, you guys are in for an INCREDIBLE time, I honestly am jealous.

Everything worldwide Srixon now and Cleveland gear..

OK, again, for the 100th time.

Bio Cell 3-4 hybrid.

OK, again, for the 100th time.

Bio Cell 3-4 hybrid.

Just wait a couple weeks! Lol I know it's so hard to resist

Tomorrow I go in for a driver lesson, but am getting a Iron check for Shaft flex,and lie angle.

I wonder if a shaft ponder is coming... I think the px 6.0 flighted is too much shaft because although useful my irons are not getting up like I feel they should

I do hope they keep the tungsten weighting in the irons. Also very very curious about potential hybrid options.

Just wait a couple weeks! Lol I know it's so hard to resist

You're spot on, just gotta wait, I just am SO excited to get that one in the bag with the 4-5 that is easily my favorite club right now in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back